Dragonfall Help

Is anyone working on any sort of guide or anything for this new place? I'm completely lost and it seems like I'm trying to do things before other things and I've got everything out of order. I don't understand the meta at all. I go looking for events in areas I'm supposed to do things in to let vendors talk to me, and often times there doesn't seem to be anything going on. It's really confusing.

The best way to get the events IMO is to check LFG and join a squad doing the meta. There are usually squads in each of the three areas that you need to complete the events in. I can't recall their exact names but thy are basically around the 3 waypoints outside the start area. So find a tag in that area doing the meta and chase the events. After the meta is completed on a map there is a bonus round with bosses around the map, then a timer. When the timer runs out everyone gets ported back to the start area, the waypoints disappear, and there won't really be anything going on for awhile. At that point try to find a another squad on LFG and join their map. At least that is how I did it.

The actual meta is kind of hard to describe, it's kind of like Dragonstand and Silver Wastes. The best advice I can give is find a commander and follow along. There is a fair amount of jumping and flying so you will best off if you have the jackal and griffon mounts already.

The best time to search for stuff for the collections is either during the meta when the bases have been built up enough for the waypoints to spawn and right after before the timer runs out. Also before the timer runs out after a successful meta the fury of the brand is removed so you can explore those area. After that during the reset it is a bit harder because there is only the one waypoint until enough is done to respawn them.