why do we need to complete all ls4 episodes to unlock the next tier of skyscale collections?

@"Anatolian Turk.4057" said:i just finished completing all of newborn skyscale collection but i cant progress to next collection 'Saving Skyscales" because apparently i need to complete all episodes in ls4. why is that?? time-gating wasnt enough, now this?? please someone enlighten me. Thanks

Because the Skyscale is the Season Final collection as Aurora was for LS3 which also required access to all maps.

@Anatolian Turk.4057 said:Can someone please kindly tell me for each episode of ls4 opens what map? Thanks a lot

Each map is entered by the first or second mission of each chapter.So, for example, the 2nd map (Sandswept Isles) is entered by completing the first mission of the chapter Daybreak.

As an alternative, if you find someone (friend or helpful Citizen) who is willing to go there you can Teleport to Friend to them.

@Anatolian Turk.4057 said:Can someone please kindly tell me for each episode of ls4 opens what map? Thanks a lot

Open world zonesepisode 1: Domain of Istan (on the Isle of Istan, southwestern Elona.)episode 2: Sandswept Isles (in Dajkah, western Elona.)episode 3: Domain of Kourna (in Kourna, southeastern Elona.)episode 4: Jahai Bluffs (in Kourna, southeastern Elona.)episode 5: Thunderhead Peaks (in the Deldrimor Front, southern Shiverpeak Mountains.)episode 6: Dragonfall (in the Unending Ocean, off the coast of the Scavenger's Causeway.)

I did not realized that EP1 was free and did unlock it when they gave it away for free in the store even if i've been playing all the week.so now i have to buy it if i want the mount even if i'd never enter that map again in my game time if not for the mount ?is this true?really?

@WilsonPalla.6185 said:I did not realized that EP1 was free and did unlock it when they gave it away for free in the store even if i've been playing all the week.so now i have to buy it if i want the mount even if i'd never enter that map again in my game time if not for the mount ?is this true?really?

If you unlocked it, it stays unlocked forever

@"Miellyn.6847" said:Because the Skyscale is the Season Final collection as Aurora was for LS3 which also required access to all maps.

Which is stupid cause the skyscale itself is not on the same level as Aurora (it's not even on the level of the roller beetle), it's way to cripled in what it can do to truly be caled "an equal".