Dragonfall event enemies do not give exp or loot — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Dragonfall event enemies do not give exp or loot

As the title says, nearly every single(if not all) enemy spawned during any dragonfall event does not give experience or loot.

Comments

• "Face the facts. Then act on them. It's ...the only doctrine I have to offer you, & it's harder than you'd think, because I swear humans seem hardwired to do anything but. Face the facts. Don't pray, don't wish, ...FACE THE FACTS. THEN act." — Quellcrist Falconer

• Shiyo.3578Shiyo.3578 Member ✭✭✭

Yeah, I requested a mod delete that thread or move it here or whatever.

• @Shiyo.3578 said:
    Yeah, I requested a mod delete that thread or move it here or whatever.

Just ask them to move the first thread. They do that all the time.

I don't think it has much impact on whether it gets added to ANet's list of issues. (Although: it can't hurt that.)
    If you really want to ensure that ANet sees what you're seeing, then also use the in-game /bug reporting tool every time you are in an event in which you think foes ought to give XP|loot (and they don't). Obviously, don't let yourself lose event credit or die for a bug report and have some copypasta ready to go (so save you time). The point is that this makes it easier for them to spot the specific situations.

If it's a bug or an oversight in design, they need that to troubleshoot.

Cardinal rule of telling coders about issues: make it easy for them to take a look.

"Face the facts. Then act on them. It's ...the only doctrine I have to offer you, & it's harder than you'd think, because I swear humans seem hardwired to do anything but. Face the facts. Don't pray, don't wish, ...FACE THE FACTS. THEN act." — Quellcrist Falconer

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.