Elite spam appreciation thread — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Elite spam appreciation thread

praqtos.9035praqtos.9035 Member ✭✭✭✭
edited May 16, 2019 in PVP


If 72s cd rampage doing this with demolisher amulet is completely fine and balanced.
PBL that is unblockable 1200 range launch (which is combine knockback and knockdown effects and you spend like 2-3 seconds in CC) was undeperforming on 75s cd, suddenly became 60s again....
May be make all elites around 60-30s cooldown depends how weak they are compared to this elites?
Mainly I want Signet of moa/throw moa elixir to counter rampage.
Lich form to be 72s cooldown as rampage now and give it 25% damage reduction buff to be somewhat on par with a rampage.
And all other elites as well of course like FGS still on kitten 180 seconds cd. Even on 60 seconds cd its no way better than PBL or rampage by a mile.
I wish that would be a troll thread but I'm pretty serious, if you refuse to balance your c**p buff everything to this absurd level and stop showing bias towards this 2 nerf-immune classes
(scourge fb are nerf-immune too, lets talk about it laters)

<1

Comments

  • praqtos.9035praqtos.9035 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 16, 2019

    Can I hate moa elixir/moa signet on 72s cd at least ? (FGS/lichform too pls)

  • gateless gate.8406gateless gate.8406 Member ✭✭✭

    Reverse the PVP/PVE cooldown split for rampage. High CD in pvp/wvw, low CD in PVE.

  • Tayga.3192Tayga.3192 Member ✭✭✭
    edited May 16, 2019

    In my opinion, most elites (especially core ones) are dated and needs to be reworked or buffed. In a perfect utopia, all elites should be usable in different builds.
    Note that this post does not take "The class x without the op elite is bad" into consideration. Also, those ideas are only for PvP since I don't play WvW and PvE that much.

    So what needs to be changed in my opinion:

    1. Core Necromancer elites need buffs/reworks, that's as plain as day. Chilled to the Bone feels really elite like and it's a great skill. I have no idea what to do with the Scourge elite.
    2. Core Mesmer elites (Time Warp and Moa in particular) need buffs. Jaunt needs to be utility or get heavy buffs. That, or make Gravity Well a core elite skill xD. Also, the only reason I'm writing this post is because Arena Net buffed Mass Invis and that means they still go back to dated skills.
    3. For core Warrior, Rampage needs nerfs. Banner needs buffs or another rework. Signet is good. (Edit:) Spellbreaker elite needs buffs or a rework and Berserker elite feels very utility-like.
    4. Engineer has 4 (mortar, laser, elixir, gyro) good elites. In my opinion, the laser needs to be at least 75 seconds cooldown. On the other hand, the turret elite needs a bit of a rework or slight buffs. That's because we want all elites to be viable, not just 1-2 per class.
    5. Elementalist has mediocre elites. Weaver elite is good, tempest elite needs very small buffs and tornado needs cooldown reduction. Fiery Greatsword is nice, but summon elite needs to be reworked to be something active.
    6. For Revenant, Kalla elite is really beautiful, Shiro elite needs to be changed, Glint elite is nice. But again, I don't understand Revenant that much.
    7. Guardian already has a good and fair elite (virtue recharge). Firebrand's elite is nice as well and I believe Dragonhunter's elite is good. The signet and shout elites however, are pretty old and needs to be reworked and buffed respectively.
    8. I think if improvisation didn't apply for elite skills, Daggerstorm would be fine. Venom is fine as well. If anything, Thieves Guild needs to be reworked to be more active. I don't have any idea what to do with Daredevil and Deadeye elites.
    9. Core Ranger already has good elites, Strength of the Pack feels like a great elite skill. Immobilizing elite needs very slight range buff but it's good as well. Sadly, I don't think spirits are a good idea for PvP so I guess Ranger needs trap elite instead. For elite specializations, new druid elite is plain unusable, you're better off playing without elite skill if you want to use druid's elite. It needs to be changed completely (again). One Wolf Pack however, got what it deserved and it's only good when you trait it and unless I'm missing a point, it's fine as it already is.

    TLDR: Nerf Rampage.

  • praqtos.9035praqtos.9035 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @gateless gate.8406 said:
    Reverse the PVP/PVE cooldown split for rampage. High CD in pvp/wvw, low CD in PVE.

    Yes thats make confused and dont understan what is going on with Anet devs. PVE have twice long cd than it is in PvP.... raid bosses probably have complain thread on dev forum :joy:

  • Stand The Wall.6987Stand The Wall.6987 Member ✭✭✭✭

    spellbreaker will always be op as long as you can perma 16 might from one button press.

    you don't know till you know, ya know.

  • Bringing other elites like Lich Form, Signet of Humility, etc. in line with rampage by giving them lower CDs is a great idea I think, it's only fair really. I also think Rampage could do with a soft nerf such as moving it out of the physical category; simultaneous cutting the damage by 10% and the CD time of rampage to 90 as well as all the skills within rampage to their original.

    Anything more than that and warrior will be dead. We don't like it, but rampage is really all we have to compete with other side-noders.

    Remove Ranked DuoQ pls&ty

  • praqtos.9035praqtos.9035 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 16, 2019

    @Multicolorhipster.9751 said:
    Bringing other elites like Lich Form, Signet of Humility, etc. in line with rampage by giving them lower CDs is a great idea I think, it's only fair really. I also think Rampage could do with a soft nerf such as moving it out of the physical category; simultaneous cutting the damage by 10% and the CD time of rampage to 90 as well as all the skills within rampage to their original.

    Anything more than that and warrior will be dead. We don't like it, but rampage is really all we have to compete with other side-noders.

    You are highly mistaken if you think without spammable rampage warrior is trash and not worth anything.
    I mean, think about it, mesmer scepter carried entire class. It did 10k if all crits and all 7 hits connect over 2.25s cast time. But people cried a lot and it got 50% damage nerf, I wouldnt be surprised one day to see 50% damage nerf on rampage and warrior still would be able to stunlock and do high damage(thansk to might, power crept power/fero,damage increases in %) while remain literally unkillable thanks to bonus 20.000 health and damage reduction (only warrior in rampage gets 20k health btw).
    I'm not saying scepter didnt deserve nerf, it did, it was annoying. But rampage is even more annoying and easly twoshotted you especially when that boulder comes from behind of your screen in the fight and each time you see warrior, exhaust their cd and think you have him, then comes rampage and you have to run or they use it to escape because super low cd.

  • Mbelch.9028Mbelch.9028 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 16, 2019

    The average game lasts ~11 minutes.

    That means a warrior can use his rampage skill just eight times per game if you use it when it's immediately off cooldown, which nobody does. It's not hard to make a rampage irrelevant, although it nearly always forces a decap.

    I see room for a damage nerf of about 15 percent, but not much more. I also fail to see how EIGHT skill uses in one game is spam. Mesmers and engineers can use eight skills in one second.

    As it pertains to PLB, who cares that the unblockable skill with a MASSIVE wind-up is 60 seconds. It means in a game, it can be used 11 times. If you can't dodge a skill like that, try a new game.

  • Crab Fear.1624Crab Fear.1624 Member ✭✭✭✭

    I don't know if the rampage is spam, but those hits are HAM.

    Soon™ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

  • praqtos.9035praqtos.9035 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @Mbelch.9028 said:
    The average game lasts ~11 minutes.

    That means a warrior can use his rampage skill just eight times per game if you use it when it's immediately off cooldown, which nobody does. It's not hard to make a rampage irrelevant, although it nearly always forces a decap.

    I see room for a damage nerf of about 15 percent, but not much more. I also fail to see how EIGHT skill uses in one game is spam. Mesmers and engineers can use eight skills in one second.

    As it pertains to PLB, who cares that the unblockable skill with a MASSIVE wind-up is 60 seconds. It means in a game, it can be used 11 times. If you can't dodge a skill like that, try a new game.

    Pretty funny to hear from someone who never play the game anymore after s5, cant dodge PBL ?:D
    Its so hard to land when you have mesmer elite on 32s cd as toolbelt, I supposed to read his mind for when that comes out !
    If you read my first post I said they should bring other elites on their power level and cooldowns. Many elites sucks hard but they are on 3 minute cooldown.
    15% damage nerf wont do s**t to it and still will thrump you into dirt

  • @praqtos.9035 said:
    You are highly mistaken if you think without spammable rampage warrior is trash and not worth anything.
    I mean, think about it, mesmer scepter carried entire class. It did 10k if all crits and all 7 hits connect over 2.25s cast time. But people cried a lot and it got 50% damage nerf, I wouldnt be surprised one day to see 50% damage nerf on rampage and warrior still would be able to stunlock and do high damage(thansk to might, power crept power/fero,damage increases in %) while remain literally unkillable thanks to bonus 20.000 health and damage reduction (only warrior in rampage gets 20k health btw).
    I'm not saying scepter didnt deserve nerf, it did, it was annoying. But rampage is even more annoying and easly twoshotted you especially when that boulder comes from behind of your screen in the fight and each time you see warrior, exhaust their cd and think you have him, then comes rampage and you have to run or they use it to escape because super low cd.

    Not exactly trash, just worse than every other side noder; besides ele and core guard arguably. Without rampage, what sets Spellbreaker apart and makes it as good or better than the other side-noders?

    I mean, that's not to say rampage really sets Spellbreaker apart that much considering Engineer can have the exact same skill if they so choose and at a longer duration at that.

    Like, i've always only ever played warrior, and right now the damage just isn't there for going the squishy strength route, and Scrapper is better in pretty much every single way for going the tanky defense route. It's like no matter what; you're forced to rampage to finish a kill. Then I made a Sic 'em sniper and a rev and i've been playing those and i'm winning 2v1's without having never even played rev in PvP before and having not played Soulbeast since Boonbeast was the go to build. Why play a melee class that has to blow a 72s cd elite just to stand a chance at downing 1 person when I can play those other two classes and get upwards of 12k unblockable bursts with just my weapon skills/profession mechanics alone while having the same or potentially better options for Sustain and CC than warrior does.

    I'm not defending rampage. Like I've relented, it could do with some toning down, but people like to think doubling the cooldown; essentially gutting the skill in whatever way will make warrior perfectly balanced when taking that away without giving anything pretty much removes any chance of warrior being able to keep up with those other classes. Calling it now, if that happens to be the case; warrior will be in the same spot it was pre-PoF when zerker got nuked.

    Real talk, I actually completely agree that bringing some of the other elite skills like Moa signet, like Lich form makes sense, and is a much better way to go about it imo. At least, that's what I got from your OP, dunno if you meant that or not.

    Remove Ranked DuoQ pls&ty

  • praqtos.9035praqtos.9035 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 16, 2019

    @Multicolorhipster.9751 said:
    Real talk, I actually completely agree that bringing some of the other elite skills like Moa signet, like Lich form makes sense, and is a much better way to go about it imo. At least, that's what I got from your OP, dunno if you meant that or not.

    If they refuse to do anything about it, yes, really meant it. (why only warrior gets 20.000?Other transform are 10.000,even on engi rampage is 10.000 tho)
    Warrior is not that weak as you think. Holo need to be tuned down as well with a ranger (rev still probably need some shaves)... FB/Scourge definitely need nerfs as well.

  • sephiroth.4217sephiroth.4217 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 16, 2019

    I would love FGS to have a much lower CD..
    I might actually use it if its CD was greatly reduced.

    Not to brag, but I put together a puzzle in 4 days and the box said 2-4 years.
    Please allow team queue with rewards again at our own discretion.
    06210311 251521 121512

  • Genoshock.2104Genoshock.2104 Member ✭✭
    edited May 17, 2019

    So guys, I heard that path of fire sales are connected to OP classes. Please balance, somehow.

    Mesmer, remove a clone from each clone phase. Not fun for people to attack trash, and get condi’d

    Necro condition rings on mid need nerf..

  • TorQ.7041TorQ.7041 Member ✭✭✭

    @Stand The Wall.6987 said:
    spellbreaker will always be op as long as you can perma 16 might from one button press.

    Wow. What magical button allows perma 16 might? Can you write it down? So I can use it.

  • TorQ.7041TorQ.7041 Member ✭✭✭
    edited May 17, 2019

    @Stand The Wall.6987 said:

    @Mbelch.9028 said:
    I also fail to see how EIGHT skill uses in one game is spam.

    cuz in most cases its a guaranteed kill?

    It's a guarantee if you face tank. And don't know to save cool downs and dodge. Most of the time you just move away and let the warrior do nothing and come back when he's done doing nothing. Much a reaper in shroud.

  • mortrialus.3062mortrialus.3062 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @TorQ.7041 said:

    @Stand The Wall.6987 said:
    spellbreaker will always be op as long as you can perma 16 might from one button press.

    Wow. What magical button allows perma 16 might? Can you write it down? So I can use it.

    F1.

    The Psychomancer: Mesmer Elite Specialization Suggestion

  • praqtos.9035praqtos.9035 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @TorQ.7041 said:

    @Stand The Wall.6987 said:

    @Mbelch.9028 said:
    I also fail to see how EIGHT skill uses in one game is spam.

    cuz in most cases its a guaranteed kill?

    It's a guarantee if you face tank. And don't know to save cool downs and dodge. Most of the time you just move away and let the warrior do nothing and come back when he's done doing nothing. Much a reaper in shroud.

    Except it has 2(3 just for immob breaking) mobility skills aka gapclosers to stick to you, 900 range le boulder, and getting hit by anything means most likely death? Is that another one who pretend spellbreaker will be AFK before using it ?

  • FyzE.3472FyzE.3472 Member ✭✭✭✭

    Just play scrapper. According to you you will win if you play scrapper ;-)

  • Fat Disgrace.4275Fat Disgrace.4275 Member ✭✭✭✭

    Looks like rampage alone carrys in spvp. Take away might stacks and rampage wouldn't be as effective

  • TorQ.7041TorQ.7041 Member ✭✭✭
    edited May 17, 2019

    @mortrialus.3062 said:

    @TorQ.7041 said:

    @Stand The Wall.6987 said:
    spellbreaker will always be op as long as you can perma 16 might from one button press.

    Wow. What magical button allows perma 16 might? Can you write it down? So I can use it.

    F1.

    So f1 has infinite range and you are not able to dodge it?

    Also most if not all a warrior attacks have a delay. It is also all melee. If a warrior doesn't land. It can't heal and it will die. Condi also destroys warrior as it doesn't have enough cleanse to u keep.

  • Euthymias.7984Euthymias.7984 Member ✭✭✭

    I wouldnt mind seeing some Elites get lower CDs, especially among the older ones in sPvP

    Battle Standard can go down from 180s to 150s (90s CD if picked up) which could make it comparable (if not a bit better) than Signet of Mercy.
    WoD could probably go down to 50s in its current form of "I cant interrupt it or attack during this thing". Might need a rework if its still not very effective.
    Rage signet is ok, but I'd personally swap its active effect with Signet of Fury (Full Adrenaline and Presc/Fero boost) and maybe make it last a bit longer

    FGS could go down to something around 90s~120s (you do get two uses of this weapon, assuming you can pick up the second one)
    Tornado could be straight up halved and no one would bat an eye
    ect.

  • TorQ.7041TorQ.7041 Member ✭✭✭

    @praqtos.9035 said:

    @TorQ.7041 said:

    @Stand The Wall.6987 said:

    @Mbelch.9028 said:
    I also fail to see how EIGHT skill uses in one game is spam.

    cuz in most cases its a guaranteed kill?

    It's a guarantee if you face tank. And don't know to save cool downs and dodge. Most of the time you just move away and let the warrior do nothing and come back when he's done doing nothing. Much a reaper in shroud.

    Except it has 2(3 just for immob breaking) mobility skills aka gapclosers to stick to you, 900 range le boulder, and getting hit by anything means most likely death? Is that another one who pretend spellbreaker will be AFK before using it ?

    Thief, teleport away
    Holo, stealth,photon wall, elxiers
    Mesmer. Well Condi mes. U have many ways to basically move away from stun. Thru staff and other skillsThis match up is basically a win for mes
    Ranger stone signet, moa stance? Forgot which 1, smoke assult,
    Rev, sword 3 into staff 5 and staff 3
    Guardian. Focus 5, elite invur, other blocks etc
    Necro, fear
    Ele, twist of faith

    Or u simply move away. Dodging Boulder and moving away isn't that hard :/. But yeah ok. If you are incapable of either then nothing can help you. Nerf everything so you can win.

  • praqtos.9035praqtos.9035 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 17, 2019

    @TorQ.7041 said:

    Once again you pretend spellbreaker AFK dont use anything before going rampage /facepalm

    Or u simply move away. Dodging Boulder and moving away isn't that hard :/. But yeah ok. If you are incapable of either then nothing can help you.

    Its simple fact that MANY MANY MANY elites nowhere close to be broken as this 2, not in impact/power and cooldown 1 minute vs 3. Its main counter is nearly 3 times longer cooldown than rampage is, lets ignore that as well.

    Nerf everything so you can win.

    I'm actually glad you mention this, look at mesmer, it was nerfed that much so even you can win :)

    @TorQ.7041 said:

    @mortrialus.3062 said:

    @TorQ.7041 said:

    @Stand The Wall.6987 said:
    spellbreaker will always be op as long as you can perma 16 might from one button press.

    Wow. What magical button allows perma 16 might? Can you write it down? So I can use it.

    F1.

    So f1 has infinite range and you are not able to dodge it?

    Also most if not all a warrior attacks have a delay. It is also all melee. If a warrior doesn't land. It can't heal and it will die. Condi also destroys warrior as it doesn't have enough cleanse to u keep.

    Small secret bursts are 6s cd, dagger one is unblockable and landing F2 recharge all other bursts,congats, you learned something new! Not to mention there are plently of skill that are MUST DODGE aside 3 bursts

  • TorQ.7041TorQ.7041 Member ✭✭✭
    edited May 17, 2019

    All this really condenses to is you don't know how to fight warrior. Want it nerfed so you beat it.

    I guess that's the general trend of all these posts.

  • praqtos.9035praqtos.9035 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 17, 2019

    @TorQ.7041 said:
    All this really condenses to is you don't know how to fight warrior. Want it nerfed so you beat it.

    I guess that's the general trend of all these posts.

    All high plat/legendary/monthly winners/EX ESL players need to SHUT UP and GIT GUD (C) Gold2-3 player

  • TorQ.7041TorQ.7041 Member ✭✭✭

    @praqtos.9035 said:

    @TorQ.7041 said:
    All this really condenses to is you don't know how to fight warrior. Want it nerfed so you beat it.

    I guess that's the general trend of all these posts.

    All high plat/legendary/monthly winners/ESL players need to SHUT UP and GIT GUD (C) Gold2-3 player

    Last time I checked gw2 isn't in ESL. c gold2-3? What you talking about lol.

  • praqtos.9035praqtos.9035 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @TorQ.7041 said:

    @praqtos.9035 said:

    @TorQ.7041 said:
    All this really condenses to is you don't know how to fight warrior. Want it nerfed so you beat it.

    I guess that's the general trend of all these posts.

    All high plat/legendary/monthly winners/ESL players need to SHUT UP and GIT GUD (C) Gold2-3 player

    Last time I checked gw2 isn't in ESL. c gold2-3? What you talking about lol.

    Wait a second ,I'll fix it :' D

  • TorQ.7041TorQ.7041 Member ✭✭✭
    edited May 17, 2019

    @praqtos.9035 said:

    @TorQ.7041 said:

    @praqtos.9035 said:

    @TorQ.7041 said:
    All this really condenses to is you don't know how to fight warrior. Want it nerfed so you beat it.

    I guess that's the general trend of all these posts.

    All high plat/legendary/monthly winners/ESL players need to SHUT UP and GIT GUD (C) Gold2-3 player

    Last time I checked gw2 isn't in ESL. c gold2-3? What you talking about lol.

    Wait a second ,I'll fix it :' D

    I still have no idea what your reference to gold2-3 means. I am in plat. Rampage doesn't let me auto win. But it is the only time I can dish out pressure. As most side noders I play against dodge/block/evade my other skills. The most I can do is stalemate against higher players and even then I don't kill them. Staying in rampage mode also isn't always the best idea as u need cleanse and evade as some of these players can dps you down in rampage.

    The only easy kills are players in gold. Above gold I have not witness easy kills just by being in rampage.

    Sure I can agree the dmg and cc is high. But I disagree that warrior is this unstoppable interupting killing machine you make it out to be.

  • FyzE.3472FyzE.3472 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @TorQ.7041 said:

    @praqtos.9035 said:

    @TorQ.7041 said:

    @praqtos.9035 said:

    @TorQ.7041 said:
    All this really condenses to is you don't know how to fight warrior. Want it nerfed so you beat it.

    I guess that's the general trend of all these posts.

    All high plat/legendary/monthly winners/ESL players need to SHUT UP and GIT GUD (C) Gold2-3 player

    Last time I checked gw2 isn't in ESL. c gold2-3? What you talking about lol.

    Wait a second ,I'll fix it :' D

    I still have no idea what your reference to gold2-3 means. I am in plat. Rampage doesn't let me auto win. But it is the only time I can dish out pressure. As most side noders I play against dodge/block/evade my other skills. The most I can do is stalemate against higher players and even then I don't kill them. Staying in rampage mode also isn't always the best idea as u need cleanse and evade as some of these players can dps you down in rampage.

    It won't work man. He does not listen to reason or to anything really. That is why I told him to play scrapper. He also complains that scrapper is unkillable. Also also, berserker soulbeast is also OP. So yeah... You get the point. He won't listen to any advice. He will translate everything you say into "useless information" and continue complaining about hes own failure.

    But seriously though. You SHOULD win as scrapper or berserker soulbeast right? I mean scrapper is unkillable and soulbeast just bursts everyone through block all the time! Just pick one of the two and you should win, OP.

  • TorQ.7041TorQ.7041 Member ✭✭✭

    @FyzE.3472 said:

    @TorQ.7041 said:

    @praqtos.9035 said:

    @TorQ.7041 said:

    @praqtos.9035 said:

    @TorQ.7041 said:
    All this really condenses to is you don't know how to fight warrior. Want it nerfed so you beat it.

    I guess that's the general trend of all these posts.

    All high plat/legendary/monthly winners/ESL players need to SHUT UP and GIT GUD (C) Gold2-3 player

    Last time I checked gw2 isn't in ESL. c gold2-3? What you talking about lol.

    Wait a second ,I'll fix it :' D

    I still have no idea what your reference to gold2-3 means. I am in plat. Rampage doesn't let me auto win. But it is the only time I can dish out pressure. As most side noders I play against dodge/block/evade my other skills. The most I can do is stalemate against higher players and even then I don't kill them. Staying in rampage mode also isn't always the best idea as u need cleanse and evade as some of these players can dps you down in rampage.

    It won't work man. He does not listen to reason or to anything really. That is why I told him to play scrapper. He also complains that scrapper is unkillable. Also also, berserker soulbeast is also OP. So yeah... You get the point. He won't listen to any advice. He will translate everything you say into "useless information" and continue complaining about hes own failure.

    But seriously though. You SHOULD win as scrapper or berserker soulbeast right? I mean scrapper is unkillable and soulbeast just bursts everyone through block all the time! Just pick one of the two and you should win, OP.

    Haha I was just about to write the same thing to you in the other post. Well played xD. Guess time to ignore this guy.

  • FyzE.3472FyzE.3472 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @TorQ.7041 said:

    @FyzE.3472 said:

    @TorQ.7041 said:

    @praqtos.9035 said:

    @TorQ.7041 said:

    @praqtos.9035 said:

    @TorQ.7041 said:
    All this really condenses to is you don't know how to fight warrior. Want it nerfed so you beat it.

    I guess that's the general trend of all these posts.

    All high plat/legendary/monthly winners/ESL players need to SHUT UP and GIT GUD (C) Gold2-3 player

    Last time I checked gw2 isn't in ESL. c gold2-3? What you talking about lol.

    Wait a second ,I'll fix it :' D

    I still have no idea what your reference to gold2-3 means. I am in plat. Rampage doesn't let me auto win. But it is the only time I can dish out pressure. As most side noders I play against dodge/block/evade my other skills. The most I can do is stalemate against higher players and even then I don't kill them. Staying in rampage mode also isn't always the best idea as u need cleanse and evade as some of these players can dps you down in rampage.

    It won't work man. He does not listen to reason or to anything really. That is why I told him to play scrapper. He also complains that scrapper is unkillable. Also also, berserker soulbeast is also OP. So yeah... You get the point. He won't listen to any advice. He will translate everything you say into "useless information" and continue complaining about hes own failure.

    But seriously though. You SHOULD win as scrapper or berserker soulbeast right? I mean scrapper is unkillable and soulbeast just bursts everyone through block all the time! Just pick one of the two and you should win, OP.

    Haha I was just about to write the same thing to you in the other post. Well played xD. Guess time to ignore this guy.

    Ah, but he will say that your posts are useless still when ever he feels like it. So beware :D

  • sephiroth.4217sephiroth.4217 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 17, 2019

    @Fat Disgrace.4275 said:
    Looks like rampage alone carrys in spvp. Take away might stacks and rampage wouldn't be as effective

    12 stacks of might - 2446 power.

    2 stacks of might - 2446 power

    Might has no effect for Rampage unless this is a bug.
    How ever... Using Rampage while in Berserk mode will increase toughness and ferocity for Rampage.

    Not to brag, but I put together a puzzle in 4 days and the box said 2-4 years.
    Please allow team queue with rewards again at our own discretion.
    06210311 251521 121512

  • TorQ.7041TorQ.7041 Member ✭✭✭

    @FyzE.3472 said:

    @TorQ.7041 said:

    @FyzE.3472 said:

    @TorQ.7041 said:

    @praqtos.9035 said:

    @TorQ.7041 said:

    @praqtos.9035 said:

    @TorQ.7041 said:
    All this really condenses to is you don't know how to fight warrior. Want it nerfed so you beat it.

    I guess that's the general trend of all these posts.

    All high plat/legendary/monthly winners/ESL players need to SHUT UP and GIT GUD (C) Gold2-3 player

    Last time I checked gw2 isn't in ESL. c gold2-3? What you talking about lol.

    Wait a second ,I'll fix it :' D

    I still have no idea what your reference to gold2-3 means. I am in plat. Rampage doesn't let me auto win. But it is the only time I can dish out pressure. As most side noders I play against dodge/block/evade my other skills. The most I can do is stalemate against higher players and even then I don't kill them. Staying in rampage mode also isn't always the best idea as u need cleanse and evade as some of these players can dps you down in rampage.

    It won't work man. He does not listen to reason or to anything really. That is why I told him to play scrapper. He also complains that scrapper is unkillable. Also also, berserker soulbeast is also OP. So yeah... You get the point. He won't listen to any advice. He will translate everything you say into "useless information" and continue complaining about hes own failure.

    But seriously though. You SHOULD win as scrapper or berserker soulbeast right? I mean scrapper is unkillable and soulbeast just bursts everyone through block all the time! Just pick one of the two and you should win, OP.

    Haha I was just about to write the same thing to you in the other post. Well played xD. Guess time to ignore this guy.

    Ah, but he will say that your posts are useless still when ever he feels like it. So beware :D

    Haha happens,I too used to complain. Looking at my older posts now is cringe worthy. Till I learnt all the other classes. Literally moved me up a league the next season after. Alot of these guys don't bother learning any of the animations,skills, counting dodges and cool downs.

    They just press all buttons n expect to win and when they can't. They come and complain. The funny thing is, every thing is op to them. But if everything is op then isn't everything normal? Lol.

  • Fat Disgrace.4275Fat Disgrace.4275 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @sephiroth.4217 said:

    @Fat Disgrace.4275 said:
    Looks like rampage alone carrys in spvp. Take away might stacks and rampage wouldn't be as effective

    12 stacks of might - 2446 power.

    2 stacks of might - 2446 power

    Might has no effect for Rampage unless this is a bug.
    How ever... Using Rampage while in Berserk mode will increase toughness and ferocity for Rampage.

    Fair enough, so it's just all of the dmg mods combined then.

  • Ziggityzog.7389Ziggityzog.7389 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 17, 2019

    Can I get ammo system for "Chilled to the bone" ? Since it has like a 1 minute casting time and giant tell of a animation for one thing at 90 second cd.

    Lol it's all over the place for "elite " skills.

  • Ganathar.4956Ganathar.4956 Member ✭✭✭
    edited May 17, 2019

    60 seconds cd on fiery gs would be so nice, and it would still not be as powerful as rampage. There is no reason not to do it at this point, especially since most elites in gw2 have always been rather underwhelming.

  • praqtos.9035praqtos.9035 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 17, 2019

    @TorQ.7041 said:

    @praqtos.9035 said:

    @TorQ.7041 said:

    @praqtos.9035 said:

    @TorQ.7041 said:
    All this really condenses to is you don't know how to fight warrior. Want it nerfed so you beat it.

    I guess that's the general trend of all these posts.

    All high plat/legendary/monthly winners/ESL players need to SHUT UP and GIT GUD (C) Gold2-3 player

    Last time I checked gw2 isn't in ESL. c gold2-3? What you talking about lol.

    Wait a second ,I'll fix it :' D

    I still have no idea what your reference to gold2-3 means. I am in plat. Rampage doesn't let me auto win. But it is the only time I can dish out pressure. As most side noders I play against dodge/block/evade my other skills. The most I can do is stalemate against higher players and even then I don't kill them. Staying in rampage mode also isn't always the best idea as u need cleanse and evade as some of these players can dps you down in rampage.

    Not like I dig your posts but I do remember you saying you were in ~gold2-3, dont remember exact(wait,you are playing warrior and now in plat? Congrats :D). As you ignored my post as well. All those people like Angels/falan/flandre etc agree its need a nerf and many other p3/legend players it need a need a nerf, as I said, all of them should git gud, right !

    The only easy kills are players in gold. Above gold I have not witness easy kills just by being in rampage.

    Yet,seeing this everyday

    Sure I can agree the dmg and cc is high. But I disagree that warrior is this unstoppable interupting killing machine you make it out to be.

    And only thing that can interrupt it is massive conditions/corrupts from the scourge.
    You say people can dps you down? With 20k extra health and 25% damage reduction you can die ? More rampage-mains want to argue ? If you are blind I offer ultimate solution: make other elites around 60 seconds, including direct counter to it(I'm sure pros like you wont be against moa on 60s/72s cd)

  • praqtos.9035praqtos.9035 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 17, 2019

    @Fat Disgrace.4275 said:

    @sephiroth.4217 said:

    @Fat Disgrace.4275 said:
    Looks like rampage alone carrys in spvp. Take away might stacks and rampage wouldn't be as effective

    12 stacks of might - 2446 power.

    2 stacks of might - 2446 power

    Might has no effect for Rampage unless this is a bug.
    How ever... Using Rampage while in Berserk mode will increase toughness and ferocity for Rampage.

    Fair enough, so it's just all of the dmg mods combined then.

    Something fishy with his screenshots. I did test myself and my power damage goes high with each tick of might from tether and pre-buffed might.
    No warries. I know why. Fatal frenzy gives 300 power in berserk mode that ...he cba to actually check....10 mights thats exactly 300 power /facepalm

  • sephiroth.4217sephiroth.4217 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 17, 2019

    @praqtos.9035 said:

    @Fat Disgrace.4275 said:

    @sephiroth.4217 said:

    @Fat Disgrace.4275 said:
    Looks like rampage alone carrys in spvp. Take away might stacks and rampage wouldn't be as effective

    12 stacks of might - 2446 power.

    2 stacks of might - 2446 power

    Might has no effect for Rampage unless this is a bug.
    How ever... Using Rampage while in Berserk mode will increase toughness and ferocity for Rampage.

    Fair enough, so it's just all of the dmg mods combined then.

    Something fishy with his screenshots. I did test myself and my power damage goes high with each tick of might from tether and pre-buffed might.
    No warries. I know why. Fatal frenzy gives 300 power in berserk mode that ...he cba to actually check....10 mights thats exactly 300 power /facepalm

    Good catch... I wasnt testing might stacks when I took those screens so it was easily overlooked.

    I was testing stat differences while in Rampage with Berserk and without Berserk.

    Im a little curious about something though... Can you explain why my toughness is greatly boosted in Rampage mode with Berserk active?

    Not to brag, but I put together a puzzle in 4 days and the box said 2-4 years.
    Please allow team queue with rewards again at our own discretion.
    06210311 251521 121512

  • praqtos.9035praqtos.9035 Member ✭✭✭✭

    Np. I mentioned many times alrdy . Enter rampage mode on warrior, see 20.000 hp boost. Log on engi ,do the same :)

  • sephiroth.4217sephiroth.4217 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 17, 2019

    @praqtos.9035 said:

    Np. I mentioned many times alrdy . Enter rampage mode on warrior, see 20.000 hp boost. Log on engi ,do the same :)

    I edited my post as you posted...

    Ill add questions to this post but... Can you explain why my toughness is greatly boosted in Rampage mode with Berserk active?

    I thought Berserk mode was meant to have lower toughness values?

    Not to brag, but I put together a puzzle in 4 days and the box said 2-4 years.
    Please allow team queue with rewards again at our own discretion.
    06210311 251521 121512

  • praqtos.9035praqtos.9035 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 17, 2019

    @sephiroth.4217 said:

    @praqtos.9035 said:

    Np. I mentioned many times alrdy . Enter rampage mode on warrior, see 20.000 hp boost. Log on engi ,do the same :)

    I edited my post as you posted...

    Ill add questions to this post but... Can you explain why my toughness is greatly boosted in Rampage mode with Berserk active?

    I thought Berserk mode was meant to have lower toughness values?

    No idea what your traits are tbh... With rampage +eternal champion + fatal frenzy my armor doesnt increased at all... what are your trait lines?
    I cant reproduce this. What the hell are you running there... Probably some trait combination broke it...

  • sephiroth.4217sephiroth.4217 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 17, 2019

    @praqtos.9035 said:

    @sephiroth.4217 said:

    @praqtos.9035 said:

    Np. I mentioned many times alrdy . Enter rampage mode on warrior, see 20.000 hp boost. Log on engi ,do the same :)

    I edited my post as you posted...

    Ill add questions to this post but... Can you explain why my toughness is greatly boosted in Rampage mode with Berserk active?

    I thought Berserk mode was meant to have lower toughness values?

    No idea what your traits are tbh... With rampage +eternal champion + fatal frenzy my armor doesnt increased at all... what are your trait lines?

    I think that was Defense/discipline... 700 toughness gain seems a bit much for thick skin though.

    Was toying with Arc Divider under permanent quickness at the time.

    Not to brag, but I put together a puzzle in 4 days and the box said 2-4 years.
    Please allow team queue with rewards again at our own discretion.
    06210311 251521 121512

  • praqtos.9035praqtos.9035 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @sephiroth.4217 said:

    @praqtos.9035 said:

    @sephiroth.4217 said:

    @praqtos.9035 said:

    Np. I mentioned many times alrdy . Enter rampage mode on warrior, see 20.000 hp boost. Log on engi ,do the same :)

    I edited my post as you posted...

    Ill add questions to this post but... Can you explain why my toughness is greatly boosted in Rampage mode with Berserk active?

    I thought Berserk mode was meant to have lower toughness values?

    No idea what your traits are tbh... With rampage +eternal champion + fatal frenzy my armor doesnt increased at all... what are your trait lines?

    I think that was Defense/discipline... 700 toughness gain seems a bit much for thick skin though.

    Was toying with Arc Divider under permanent quickness at the time.

    I cant reproduce this. What the hell are you running there... Probably some trait combination broke it...
    You dont have any retal...

  • sephiroth.4217sephiroth.4217 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 17, 2019

    @praqtos.9035 said:

    @sephiroth.4217 said:

    @praqtos.9035 said:

    @sephiroth.4217 said:

    @praqtos.9035 said:

    Np. I mentioned many times alrdy . Enter rampage mode on warrior, see 20.000 hp boost. Log on engi ,do the same :)

    I edited my post as you posted...

    Ill add questions to this post but... Can you explain why my toughness is greatly boosted in Rampage mode with Berserk active?

    I thought Berserk mode was meant to have lower toughness values?

    No idea what your traits are tbh... With rampage +eternal champion + fatal frenzy my armor doesnt increased at all... what are your trait lines?

    I think that was Defense/discipline... 700 toughness gain seems a bit much for thick skin though.

    Was toying with Arc Divider under permanent quickness at the time.

    I cant reproduce this. What the hell are you running there... Probably some trait combination broke it...
    You dont have any retal...

    Yea if I had retal it would boost my armor more from spiked armor or what ever its called.

    Here are traits..
    http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vJAQBYJLwe3sh2TLyAYqFAUqBpuUAA

    Not to brag, but I put together a puzzle in 4 days and the box said 2-4 years.
    Please allow team queue with rewards again at our own discretion.
    06210311 251521 121512

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.