Question about Ban

Hi everyone,If this doesn't go on this category please someone move it, I'm new at forum.I just have a question, in case you get banned, and you think it's unfair, you write a ticket for sure, but if the GM doesn't even try to check if you are right, What can you do?

@PaiXIII.8167 said:Hi everyone,If this doesn't go on this category please someone move it, I'm new at forum.I just have a question, in case you get banned, and you think it's unfair, you write a ticket for sure, but if the GM doesn't even try to check if you are right, What can you do?

They should always be checking. If you’re not satisfied with the response ask to have it forwarded to their supervisor. At all times, be polite.

it's not technically a ban. coz bans are permanent.

suspension is the right word. like you get suspended from land when you get lifted and after they stop lifting you, you get on land again.

and man up if you got suspended. just wait for the time to expire. and if you get suspended, you'll know if they just pick, choose and highlight the expletives and suspend you based on those A.K.A. Microsoft Word Spelling Check Method or they suspend you based on the gist/thought/summary of all the things that you just said.