Mysterious Chef recipe

So... Randomly I decided to go on a recipe discovery tour for cheffing and I noticed that I am currently missing one recipe. A recipe that's... not on the wiki, nor does anyone else know what it could be.The items that go into the recipe are Slab of red meat, Charged quartz crystal, bloodstone dust and a mysterious fourth ingredient. I have no idea what the fourth ingredient is. What could it be? What does it make?It's a level 300 recipe and it's nowhere to be found on the wiki o.oIs it a new recipe? Is it a bug? Not a single item in the Cooking materials tab seems to be it. I have also attempted several different ingredients that all turn up empty as well. Halp D:

@"melandru.3876" said:have you tried using gw2efficiency? https://gw2efficiency.com/account/recipes?filter.discipline=Chef

according to there, there are 113 recipes

but since you listed the ingredients, i can only think off https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Piece_of_Skyscale_Food

Those are recipes that you unlock through a recipe item.These ingredients are through the discovery tab. Recipes unlocked from recipe items cannot be discovered using the discovery tab.

It isn't a piece of skyscale food. But it may require something similar.I only found 3 of the ingredients:

• Raw meat
  • Charged Quartz
  • Bloodstone dust

The third isn't Ectoplasm. It isn't any of the materials similar to ectoplasm that is essentially 'solid magic', like any of the dusts, dark energy or dark matter either.

Maybe it's something that must be bought from a vendor in Dragonfall or some item that is considered a big lump of magical energy and doesn't have a material storage slot.

@MithranArkanere.8957 said:It isn't a piece of skyscale food. But it may require something similar.I only found 3 of the ingredients:

• Raw meat
  • Charged Quartz
  • Bloodstone dust

The third isn't Ectoplasm. It isn't any of the materials similar to ectoplasm that is essentially 'solid magic', like any of the dusts, dark energy or dark matter either.

Maybe it's something that must be bought from a vendor in Dragonfall or some item that is considered a big lump of magical energy and doesn't have a material storage slot.

or there is another food we will make for the skyscale later.