changes to ad infinitum / back items

with this new living story where there changers made to the positioning of back items specifically ad infinitum? it feels like its higher up my back and when running it looks further away from my back. i remember reading something somewhere back around the release of the raid legendary armours the devs asking how the community wants the back items to sit close with clipping or further away with less clipping. i asked some guildies and one said it looks higher as well.

I don't know of it's related, but I've also noticed that now back items cannot be brought back into view when sitting in chairs. They would always vanished when sitting (or doing any emote, really). But you could bring them back by clicking the item's visibility off and then on again. But that no longer works. Why, Anet, whyyy? For that matter, why does the back item vanish during emotes in the first place?

@PirateSpice.8735 said:I don't know of it's related, but I've also noticed that now back items cannot be brought back into view when sitting in chairs. They would always vanished when sitting (or doing any emote, really). But you could bring them back by clicking the item's visibility off and then on again. But that no longer works. Why, Anet, whyyy? For that matter, why does the back item vanish during emotes in the first place?

There’s a bug where shields can cause backpacks to disappear after being drawn . It’s likely related