Request: Dragonblood Spear back armor

• 1 month later...

You've recommended some weird things over the years, but I actually agree with this one. I'd love to have a back item skin similar in appearance to say, Anton's back sheathed swords, for my thief. Something semi-practical like that, too many of the back items are wings and weird....things.

EDIT: Sorry for necro-ing this, hadn't realized what I was doing until it was too late.

This corpse is pretty fresh and uneaten, so I'd say necromancy is tolerable.

I'm all for more cosmetic options, but what about this instead: Dragonsblood Spear Greatsword (and/or Staff) skin. What's better than something that looks like a sheathed weapon, but an actual sheathed weapon, yes? maybe?

• 3 weeks later...

@Trise.2865 said:This corpse is pretty fresh and uneaten, so I'd say necromancy is tolerable.

I'm all for more cosmetic options, but what about this instead: Dragonsblood Spear Greatsword (and/or Staff) skin. What's better than something that looks like a sheathed weapon, but an actual sheathed weapon, yes? maybe?

No, in my case I'm look specifically for a back item that fits my thief, not asking (at least at the moment) for changes to weapons. I mean, I'm not arguing against weapon skins that looked sheathed, like how the Belinda's Greatsword skin works, but I want a back piece that would better match my thief.