QoL suggestion for mount selection

As it stands now, when you dis-mount from whichever ride you are on let's say the raptor for instance...when you hit the regular 'mount' command again it will always bring up the highest rank mount. so if you have all the way up to the jackal at this point it will bring out your jackal. I know we have other keys assigned to each mount but I think it should remember which mount you were last on and bring that one back up when you hit the generic 'mount' key instead of going to the newest mount you have acquired.

@Just a flesh wound.3589 said:I just use the standard mount key as a dedicated key for the raptor and have other dedicated keys for the other mounts. If the mount was variable I’d need to set another dedicated key for the raptor, making it 5 keys for 4 mounts instead of my current 4 keys for 4 mounts.

FWIW this is the same thing I do, too: shift-G for standard mount (usually raptor) and shift-R, -F, -V and -C for my other four.

@Just a flesh wound.3589 said:I just use the standard mount key as a dedicated key for the raptor and have other dedicated keys for the other mounts. If the mount was variable I’d need to set another dedicated key for the raptor, making it 5 keys for 4 mounts instead of my current 4 keys for 4 mounts.

Ditto ...... x is raptor, ctrl-x is bunny, opt-x is skimmer, cmd-x is jackal. The thing I would LOVE to see is not having to dismount to change mounts.

Archived