Golden Fractal weapons

I'm guessing they won't, although I share your concern. The reason not? Because they haven't even noticed that the reward for getting all the fractal weapons and armor will be worthless for almost all players by the time they get them all. I suspect fractal rewards are not even on their radar.

Sorry for a bit off topic but since you got your answer and I dont feel like opening a new topic for this will ask - how did you get all the fractals weapons?I do up to t3 fractals dailies few time per week for last 6 months and have got zero fractal silver skins even though I really want few of them...

@"Zitronenalien.4532" said:The BUY-2046-PFR Merchant is selling fractal weapon chests (the silver ones of course) for 20 pristine fractal relics

Thank you very much, I appreciate itGuess I have missed this detail before which is why I haven't seen them at vendor"Requires completion of scale 50 (not personal level) before the vendor will offer this item."Am level 53 personal reward but there is a chance I haven't done level 50...

@banJelacic.4201 said:Sorry for a bit off topic but since you got your answer and I dont feel like opening a new topic for this will ask - how did you get all the fractals weapons?I do up to t3 fractals dailies few time per week for last 6 months and have got zero fractal silver skins even though I really want few of them...

I have obtained all of the ones I have directly as rewards in fractals. I have about half of the fractal weapons, and all but three of the golden fractal weapons. But, all came as drops from the places they can drop from (chests and such). (NOTE: Some of the gold ones were obtained by combining golden fractal relics, orichalcum ingots, stabilizing matrices, and crystalline dust in the Mystic Forge.)

But, your comment makes me see that I wasn't totally clear in my second post. I've found that golden ones drop at a MUCH higher rate than the non-golden ones. This is probably because I do almost all of my fractal-farming in Tier 4.

But, the reward for getting all of the standard fractal weapons is a gold fractal crate. By the time you can get all the basic weapons, the gold weapon achievement will already be complete, making the reward crate from the fractal set worthless.