Raising Skyscale - Skyscale Treats. one Treat disappeared and doesnt drop anymore — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Raising Skyscale - Skyscale Treats. one Treat disappeared and doesnt drop anymore

Hello!
i just collected every single item from the raising skyscales Collection.
after that i went to suns Refuge and fed my skyscale the skyscale meat.

then i thought, ok lets also feed all the treats. so i spammed the button to give them to my skyscale.
after i finished, i looked into my Collection and was surprised: the treat-collection wasnt complete, one treat was missing.

so i went to farm the treat again. but i didnt manage do drop the item again.
in my first run, i killed 2-15mobs of each to get the treat-item.
after 10 minutes of trying to drop the item again, i gave up, because it didnt seem, like the item would drop again.

would be great to fix that bug, so i can complete my collection

Comments

• I had the same trouble

• Drecien.4508Drecien.4508 Member ✭✭✭

Its dropped 2 karka legs for me, not sure where the other went

New mount skins?! Anet take my money!

• I got the same problem... and it didn't change even after reset... so I'm stuck

• Nimon.7840Nimon.7840 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Koryth.1382 said:
    I had the same trouble

Had? So you somehow fixed it?

@Angela Lance.2803 said:
    I got the same problem... and it didn't change even after reset... so I'm stuck

Yeah well. I bugged it on Friday, fed my 3 meats per day.
    So today is the last day for me to complete the raising skyscales but I cannot due to this bug

To keep everyone updated. Didn't get a reply from support yet, but I guess they have a lot to do, after the most recent release of the latest episode.

Also nothing in game update notes.

Would be best if I just get an email with the item from support.
    But honestly, I wouldn't mind farming this one item, or all the items from treats again.
    But I wanna get some progression!

• @Nimon.7840 I'm still stuck no reply from support either

Farmed
    Around 50 skelk on monday
    around 150 skelk yesterday.

So I don't think it's just bad luck. The item just doesn't drop anymore, after it dropped once and you "fed" your skyscale with it

• Khisanth.2948Khisanth.2948 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Drecien.4508 said:
    Its dropped 2 karka legs for me, not sure where the other went

If you were carrying all the treats at the same time then you fed it to the skyscale. I had two minotaur(?) flanks and it wouldn't progress to the next treat until I fed the second one.

• I have killed hundreds of skelks but the skelk treat has not dropped for me ever. I really believe by now that it is a bug. :(

• Inculpatus cedo.9234Inculpatus cedo.9234 Member ✭✭✭✭

Have you tried different kinds of skelks?

Got it now

• Inculpatus cedo.9234Inculpatus cedo.9234 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Nimon.7840 said:
    Got it now

From continuing to kill skelks? From trying different kinds of skelk? From CS Team assistance?

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.