Dragonfall Slayer Achievements bugged — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Dragonfall Slayer Achievements bugged

Most creatures that spawn during events doesn't count towards Slayer achievements in Dragonfall map.
There is no problem with creatures that spawn "outside" events.

Comments

• Stalkingwolf.6035Stalkingwolf.6035 Member ✭✭✭

i think thats intentional

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster

• amidare.9561amidare.9561 Member ✭✭

Oh well. If it's intentional, why I am even bothering with fully participating in events over and over. That 3k kills would keep me on the map doing events for a while but I guess, It will be better if I will avoid events or rather just tag them and go back to normal mobs hunting. How stupid...

• I think what @Stalkingwolf.6035 might have meant is that it's intended that some foes don't count towards the requirement because they intentionally don't include XP or loot. (In which case, they don't count for slayer achievements either.)

There's another thread in which someone has suggested that might be a bug, as (according to the poster), it's excessive compared to other maps. Personally, I haven't seen a problem. I've spent relatively little time in these maps compared to what I did in other maps with slayer chieves (or loot from foes)... and they are progressing as fast as I'd imagine they would.

"Face the facts. Then act on them. It's ...the only doctrine I have to offer you, & it's harder than you'd think, because I swear humans seem hardwired to do anything but. Face the facts. Don't pray, don't wish, ...FACE THE FACTS. THEN act." — Quellcrist Falconer

• Leablo.2651Leablo.2651 Member ✭✭✭

Branded are not local creature types. I have not noticed any problem getting kill credit for appropriate mobs.

• Khisanth.2948Khisanth.2948 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Leablo.2651 said:
    Branded are not local creature types. I have not noticed any problem getting kill credit for appropriate mobs.

That certainly makes more sense. I had one of the slayer achievements pop up yesterday while killing a bunch of event mobs.

So this is more a case of incorrect description. Instead of "slay foes within Underworld" it should be "slay Underworld creatures" just as you have "slay harpies" or "slay kraits"

• amidare.9561amidare.9561 Member ✭✭

It makes sense. Thanks for pointing out that local creatures might count for this achievements only.

• Crackmonster.2790Crackmonster.2790 Member ✭✭✭

It's becuase they don't give xp as well, they don't really count as a kill. I don't get sigi charges from the majority of event mobs for same reason.

• Ashantara.8731Ashantara.8731 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Stalkingwolf.6035 said:
    i think thats intentional

It is. You are not getting XP from them, either.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.