[solved] Saving Skyscale Wont Unlock — Guild Wars 2 Forums

[solved] Saving Skyscale Wont Unlock

DragonSlayer.1087DragonSlayer.1087 Member ✭✭✭
edited May 17, 2019 in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Hi ANET,

So I finished the collection Newborn Skyscale two days ago and was hoping to have Saving Skyscales Unlocked by today based on the "Daily Reset". I logged in and is still unlocked in the achievements? Am I missing something here? I keep talking to Gorrik and nothing is happening. :/

Comments

• JustTrogdor.7892JustTrogdor.7892 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 17, 2019

Did you try talking to Gorrik in Sun's Refuge? If you are certain you fully completed Newborn Skyscale and it remained locked after reset you may need to submit a support ticket for assistance.

• DragonSlayer.1087DragonSlayer.1087 Member ✭✭✭
    edited May 17, 2019

@JustTrogdor.7892 said:
    Did you try talking to Gorrik in Sun's Refuge? If you are certain you fully completed Newborn Skyscale and it remained locked after reset you may need to submit a support ticket for assistance.

Just did, he doesn't say anything about the Skyscales.

And I did submit a ticket to ANET.

• Ototo.3214Ototo.3214 Member ✭✭✭

@DragonSlayer.1087 said:

@JustTrogdor.7892 said:

Are you logging in to do it on the same character you started the collection with? You should get a mail from Gorrik and I only got mine if I was on the character I originally started everything on.

• DragonSlayer.1087DragonSlayer.1087 Member ✭✭✭

@Ototo.3214 said:

@DragonSlayer.1087 said:

@JustTrogdor.7892 said:

Are you logging in to do it on the same character you started the collection with? You should get a mail from Gorrik and I only got mine if I was on the character I originally started everything on.

OMG that's what it was.

• JustTrogdor.7892JustTrogdor.7892 Member ✭✭✭✭

Since the issue was resolved please make sure to close your ticket. You can do so by replying to the auto email you should have received and state the ticket can be closed. Doing so helps support clear the queue faster. :smile:

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.