Dragonfall vendor achievement should be worded more clear

@Knighthonor.4061 said:I believe these achievements should be worded more clear to cause less confusion on what events progress this.

Do you have a specific suggestion for how they should be worded?Currently, for example, Life in the Underworld is phrased as

Complete 10 events for the Olmakhan in the Underworld.Required to gain access to the Olmakhan quartermaster.

The Olmakhan base is marked on the map and that third of the map is distinct from the other two. Pretty much just staying in that area for an hour or two nets you more than 10 events.

@coso.9173 said:Is there a way to know how many events you have done?

the achievements for each zone keep track of that for you. It wasn't immediately clear to me either and until i discovered the achievements i was frustrated by how 'vague' it was. The volatile magic vendors should really point you to their respective achievement in the achievement panel for better ease of use.

@Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:

@Knighthonor.4061 said:I believe these achievements should be worded more clear to cause less confusion on what events progress this.

Do you have a specific suggestion for how they should be worded?Currently, for example,
Life in the Underworld
is phrased as

Complete 10 events for the Olmakhan in the Underworld.Required to gain access to the Olmakhan quartermaster.

The Olmakhan base is marked on the map and that third of the map is distinct from the other two. Pretty much just staying in that area for an hour or two nets you more than 10 events.

Putting out Fires:Completed X/10 Events in the Burning Forest

Life in the Underworld:Completed X/10 Events in the Underworld

Cutting Weeds:Completed X/10 Events in Melandru's Lost Domain