Saving Skyscales recieved mail, but can't find Gorrik — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Saving Skyscales recieved mail, but can't find Gorrik

I finished the Newborn Skyscales collections, waited for reset and got the email that says to meet Gorrik in Sun's Refuge. The Saving Skyscales collection is available in my Hero's Panel and says to talk to Gorrik.

I have looked throughout Sun's Refuge and cannot find Gorrik. Taimi is standing by the Dragon's Nest, but doesn't have any dialog about Gorrik.

I am using the character who did the Newborn Skyscales collections and completed War Eternal. I did try to come in with a different character, but the results were the same.

So what am I missing? Or what do I need to do differently?

Comments

• Cragga the Eighty Third.6015Cragga the Eighty Third.6015 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 18, 2019

Gorrik is not down by the end where all the other stuff is going on. He's in the middle section called the Old Command Post, in sort of the center corridor. There's no icon showing his position sometimes, but he's not too hard to find if you poke around there.

• Rukario.1695Rukario.1695 Member ✭✭✭
    edited May 18, 2019

See here:

unknown.png

More violence, less violets I say. I'm rich you know, because I watch the ledges.

• LucianDK.8615LucianDK.8615 Member ✭✭✭✭

Look for the icon on the minimap that displays a collection to be had. Thats where he is.

• Well, I just didn't go far enough when I looked in that area.

Thanks for all your help. Now I can move on.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.