Network Error

Hey,

I saw a few posts about connection error or crash, but I'm not sure this is the same problem.

So after updating my game yesterday I had a lot of network error after playing 20-30 mins (Which is a bit frustrating while doing the story mode :D). Here is the message:

Network Error. Please check your Internet connection and try again (Code 14:4:5:1733:101)

We are two on the same connection my friend doesn't have any network issue, I already try to repair the game, still the same issue =/. Tried both DHCP or Static IP configuration.Any Idea :) ?

I figure instead of making a new thread I'd just use this one to say I've also been getting DC'd A LOT lately and it has never happened before. I got through "War Eternal" with no issues whatsoever and everything was fine until maybe 2 days after I finished the story. Now I'm getting Error Code 58 and only allows me to play for about 40 minutes before crashing. The game is becoming nearly unplayable for me now. Tried repairing the file twice and it still happens.

Edit: Solved problem myself. I'm just a dummy. Please ignore. :s

EDIT: Seems to have resolved itself after 5~10 minutes.

After playing with no issues for the past month, now I can no longer log in as well. I get to character select and then it crashes while trying to load the map.

I was in Lion's Arch during the disconnection and then when I tried to log in, it tried putting me in Dry Top (where I was before I went to Lion's Arch and spent around 10 minutes there.)

So I'm not sure what to do now.

OUiJzm8.png

@"BrownieC.4926" said:I figure instead of making a new thread I'd just use this one to say I've also been getting DC'd A LOT lately and it has never happened before. I got through "War Eternal" with no issues whatsoever and everything was fine until maybe 2 days after I finished the story. Now I'm getting Error Code 58 and only allows me to play for about 40 minutes before crashing. The game is becoming nearly unplayable for me now. Tried repairing the file twice and it still happens.

Edit: Solved problem myself. I'm just a dummy. Please ignore. :s

Any chance you could tell me how you fixed it? I've been getting hit with Error 58:11:5:535:101 for about two days now and I've done what the article told me regarding firewall settings, and I'm still getting d/ced for no reason. x.x

@Caitmonster.9036 said:

Any chance you could tell me how you fixed it? I've been getting hit with Error 58:11:5:535:101 for about two days now and I've done what the article told me regarding firewall settings, and I'm still getting d/ced for no reason. x.x

I was actually wrong and that's why I'm back here. I rebooted my modem, which only seemed to work for just that night. I'm getting the same crashes all over again. Tried rebooting again and it did nothing.

This is very frustrating and slowing down my Skyscale stuff. I really hope we're not being ignored...

@BrownieC.4926 said:

I was actually wrong and that's why I'm back here. I rebooted my modem, which only seemed to work for just that night. I'm getting the same crashes all over again. Tried rebooting again and it did nothing.

This is very frustrating and slowing down my Skyscale stuff. I really hope we're not being ignored...

Okay, yeah, I'd rebooted my modem too as a last ditch effort, and I'm still getting slapped with Error 58's. It did seem to improve for a few hours but then boop, randomly, disconnected again. I already did my skyscale stuff but I was in the middle of replaying Living World S2, and got real salty about being booted out of a few of those instances. D: Feeling slightly better that it's not just me, but I'm hoping tomorrow's patch does something to fix it.

I was in the Mistlock Sanctuary doing some daily crafting a few minutes ago when in the middle of crafting I was booted back to the character select screen. I tried to get back in. Went into the loading screen then after about 20sec it pops up with an error code and once I press ok and closes and I'm back at the sign in panel. I tried logging in a few times and can get back into character select but can't get past that, just get the same error code.

(Code=1083:5:7:1596:101)