Pls revert the stuck in wall patch and allow teleports to work again! — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Pls revert the stuck in wall patch and allow teleports to work again!

The Ace.9105The Ace.9105 Member ✭✭✭
edited May 19, 2019 in PVP

I rather get stuck inside a wall 200 times in a row than have 1 more failing teleport in this triple z-tier game.

Comments

• The Ace.9105The Ace.9105 Member ✭✭✭

Indeed, just like their game development is on no valid path to target.

• Alatar.7364Alatar.7364 Member ✭✭✭✭

I already have enough NVPTT PTSD, I don't need to get flashbacks from Forums as well.

~ I Aear cân ven na mar

@Alatar.7364 said:
    I already have enough NVPTT PTSD, I don't need to get flashbacks from Forums as well.

Current no valid path to target/obstructed stuff is way more PTSD inducing than getting stuck inside a wall. Also these teleport fails/obstructed things happen 9k% more frequently and affects actively during game play while getting stuck inside a wall was way less frequent and ppl didn't have problems with it during majority of gw2 lifetime.

• kin korn karn.9023kin korn karn.9023 Member ✭✭✭

Wait, people aren't supposed to get stuck in walls now? I got stuck like three matches in a row just the other day.

• torben.1532torben.1532 Member ✭✭

I recently used shiro teleport to get from the ground up to clock tower.
    I ended up inside the tower..quite literally.
    I also like Spellbreaker tether to be quite consistent at pulling you into objects

@torben.1532 said:
    I recently used shiro teleport to get from the ground up to clock tower.
    I ended up inside the tower..quite literally.
    I also like Spellbreaker tether to be quite consistent at pulling you into objects

Yeah, it still happens but now our teleports bug randomly as well.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.