1) Fix stunbreaks so they remove daze if cast while dodging.
Problem: Damage is incredibly high for the mobility and defensive utility of holosmith.
1) Kinetic Battery: Increase charge count by 1 in PvP. (5 -> 6 charges)
2) Holo Leap: Decrease swiftness duration (3s -> 2s)
Problem: Excessive sustain is beyond the ability for most classes to handle. Easy decaps exacerbate the problem.
1) Throw Mine: Remove boonstrip. (Which currently is guaranteed to remove stab)
2) Flash Shell (Mortar Kit Blind Field): Increase cooldown to 30s (20s -> 30s)
Problem: Sic-em + Unstoppable Union is a combo which allows safe builds to deal too much damage in bursts without a viable form of counter play.
1) Sic-em: Next 8 attacks in the next 10s deal 40% More damage. (Formerly all attacks)
2) Swoop: Reduce range to 900 (1200 -> 900)
Problem: Bound / Vault lacks counter play. There aren't enough opportunities to deal damage.
1) Bounding Dodger: Reduce endurance regeneration by 10%
Problem: Damage is too high. Personal defensive utility is too readily available.
1) Shackling Wave: Remove immobilize effect
2) Facet of Darkness (Stunbreak Facet): Add 1/4s cast time like the herald healing skill.
Problem: Warrior mobility is too safe.
1) Warrior's Sprint: Add a 5s ICD to the immobilize cleanse
PvP Suggestions not related to balance:
1) Improve the effects of combo finishers. This will increase the depth of most matchups.
2) Equalize rating gain/loss between players of the same team after ranked games.
3) Add an additional reward for each time a player participates in an AT with a player they participated in an AT within the previous month. Scale this reward up to a limit but make it worthwhile.
4) Make daily ATs double elimination.