Missed queue pop, 35mins dishonor? — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home PVP

Missed queue pop, 35mins dishonor?

Tom.9516Tom.9516 Member ✭✭

So I missed my queue pop today and i was greeted with a 35minutes dishonored timeout. I did ''desert'' a match yesterday due to my screen not loading, is this still my punishment? I thought it would definitely reset the next day.

Tagged:

Comments

• I just checked your dishonor history. You've got dishonor for both match abandoning and missing queues every day this month. The way the system works, when you get dishonor in a short period of time, your dishonor penalties get progressively longer.

Ben Phongluangtham
    Design Manager

• BlaqueFyre.5678BlaqueFyre.5678 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 4, 2017

Dishonor is a cumulative thing, it only builds if you get dishonored a lot from Leaving/Dcing matches to Missing Queues, it seems like you built up quite a bit.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Dishonorable

• Tom.9516Tom.9516 Member ✭✭

@Ben Phongluangtham.1065 said:
    I just checked your dishonor history. You've got dishonor for both match abandoning and missing queues every day this month. The way the system works, when you get dishonor in a short period of time, your dishonor penalties get progressively longer.

Allright, that must be it. Guess i need to click faster and get a new computer :')
    thnx for the quick response guys

• czerwoni.9563czerwoni.9563 Member ✭✭✭

@Tom.9516 said:

@Ben Phongluangtham.1065 said:
    I just checked your dishonor history. You've got dishonor for both match abandoning and missing queues every day this month. The way the system works, when you get dishonor in a short period of time, your dishonor penalties get progressively longer.

Allright, that must be it. Guess i need to click faster and get a new computer :')
    thnx for the quick response guys

i know the feels lol, when i tried to load a game and it wouldn't connect i had to get a new pc...tho i was trying to run gw2 on win ex on a pc i built in 2009 so i guess it was due for a minor upgrade lol

you say mesmer i say shadow sorcerer

• NaramSin.2693NaramSin.2693 Member ✭✭✭

Missing queues it's just stupid, You can let me wait FOREVER staring at monitor but i can't miss a queue prompt? seems a great idea.

• Caine.8204Caine.8204 Member ✭✭✭

@NaramSin.2693 said:
    Missing queues it's just stupid, You can let me wait FOREVER staring at monitor but i can't miss a queue prompt? seems a great idea.

and there isn't any punishment for "actively afking" once you're in a match. the system really didnt "fix" any issue. all it does is punish players who look away for more than 30 seconds. there really shouldnt be a punishment at all for missing the queue prompt.