Play On Live [10/4/2017]

Cal Cohen.3527

• ArenaNet Staff

We moved our play on live session to Wednesdays, so we're double dipping this week.

Play on Live Trivia Question: When did Golem Rush week happen?

First to answer correctly with world name is where we play today! Starting in 10 minutes

Recent Winners! (sorry can't win again if on this list)MaguumaJade QuarrySeafarer's RestVizunah SquareEhmry Bay

• ArenaNet Staff

Sorry this post was on short notice. I had meant to post something before I left work on Tuesday but I never got the chance to.

@Swamurabi.7890 said:Is there a regular time when you post this on the forums?I'm going to try and start posting either right when I get in on Wednesday (9am Pacific) or before I leave on Tuesday.

@synergy.5809 said:the only time they post is to post stuff like this that almost no WvW players really cares aboutThe new play time is actually during EU prime time. We're considering alternating weeks so we can try and accommodate more NA players but since we play during normal office hours its kind of tough. We moved the time because we were trying to get some more ANet people playing in our sessions but for anyone who's scheduled anything ever the more people on the invite list the harder it is to find an open time.

Archived