Skyscale Collection problems

So I am a few days behind. Doesn't bother me. Last night I finished the "Skyscale Eggs" and "Newborn Skyscale" collections. And now there are no newly unlocked collections in my achievement UI (Under Story Journal - War Eternal) . What am I overlooking?

Shouldn't "Saving Skyscales" be next? When I mouse-over, it is locked and says "This collection requires all the episodes of Season 4" which I have already unlocked and completed. I have a small number of achievements within some of those episodes which are not done, but I have "full Mastery" for episodes 1 through 5. When I click on it, it says "To Unlock: Unlocks at daily reset after completing the Newborn Skyscales collection" which was finished last night before daily reset.

Is this bugged? Is the UI not adequately explaining the problem (seems like it, yes). What am I overlooking? Is "daily reset" ambiguous in some way? This is at midnight GMT or UTC or CET, is it not?

Bit of an update ... so I logged in on my Necro, (it was my warrior that finished the collections last night and when I logged him in today nothing triggered) and the mail triggered, tell me to go to the appropriate place, but it has in red text the "This content requires all the episodes of Living World Season 4" (which suggests to me that I have failed to do something.

Honestly, why does this have to be so difficult?

@"Adzekul.3104" said:Bit of an update ... so I logged in on my Necro, (it was my warrior that finished the collections last night and when I logged him in today nothing triggered) and the mail triggered, tell me to go to the appropriate place, but it has in red text the "This content requires all the episodes of Living World Season 4" (which suggests to me that I have failed to do something.

Honestly, why does this have to be so difficult?

The red text is there regardless. It is just to indicate exactly what it says because not everyone has episodes unlocked.

Re: the mail. Only a character who has finished LS4E6 can get the mail, and it might even be restricted to the one who started the Skyscale collection. I can't offer further analysis on my part because I've finished the episode on only one character.

It isn't really hard. The mail is quite clear about the condition to continue - you have to unlock all the LS4 episodes. (You don't actually have to have done their story, but you do need to be able to access the maps.)

The Daily Reset is at midnight GMT/UTC == 1am BST/CET = 2am CEST.

@Steve The Cynic.3217 said:

1. Re: the mail. Only a character who has finished LS4E6 can get the mail, and it might even be restricted to the one who started the Skyscale collection. I can't offer further analysis on my part because I've finished the episode on only one character.
  2. It isn't really hard. The mail is quite clear about the condition to continue - you have to unlock all the LS4 episodes. (You don't actually have to have done their story, but you do need to be able to access the maps.)
  3. The Daily Reset is at midnight GMT/UTC == 1am BST/CET = 2am CEST.

Having completed the story on that character is enough. I've started the collection on my ele and received the mail after reset on my assassin.

I'm a little confused as well. Do you have to have finished all of the stories? Because I got the email, went to Sun's Refuge, and nothing. The email message states:

"This content requires all the episodes of the Living World Season 4." It does not state you have to have done all stories to their completion. (except 6 of course, which is obvious).

EDIT:Okay, I just finally figured it out (well at least so far, I'm sure they'll confuse me again :D ).

If it helps anyone else, I have all season stories open, but one is not quite completed. Not to mention, the ones that were completed were all done on three different characters. So, apparently as stated above, you only need to have accessed the stories and completed enough to get the map (maybe? I don't know, I have all of the maps).

My confusion was due to my bad navigational skills in finding Gorrik in the first place.

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:One tip that may be helpful to some: There are little markers on the map(s) for many of the collection items/tasks.

They are most easily spotted on the edges of the mini-map (unless, of course, you are very near the location).

I'm starting to think these collections might have each been designed by different people. The first one - finding skyscale scales around Dragonfall had hints which didn't give you the exact location but enough information to figure it out with some exploration. The sick skyscale and egg collections only gave you the name of the map section they were in and as far as I could see no marker, then the magic collections clearly state a specific location/NPC and give you a map marker to follow. (I'm not sure about the ones after that because I haven't finished the magic collection yet.)

I don't mind using either hints or clear instructions or map markers (wasn't impressed with just being told the map section though, that left a lot to search) but its been very inconsistent so far for what is effectively different steps in the same process.