Non-Meta Core Mesmer Roaming & Dueling — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Non-Meta Core Mesmer Roaming & Dueling

Soulock.1752Soulock.1752 Member ✭✭
edited May 21, 2019 in Professions

I'm still playing with my Core Mesmer but with different traits, runes, sigils and playstyle away from Meta! I record myself roaming in Home Borderland (doing my guildie a favor of killing enemy roamers) I haven't upload or play much due to real life being a pain in the gucci... so, I made it up with this 3/4 video long worth of roaming and having fun duels! It really helped me meet interesting players that does not play meta and still pose a dangerous threat.

To make it clear, I'm just a average nobody who play Mesmer for only 2 months and was once a Warrior/Spellbreaker main. I'm not claiming that I'm better then anyone as there will always be someone better. I might need more time to fight more experienced veterans in WvW and understand what I'm still lacking either in build or my horrible skill as a player, hopefully this build will finally be complete so that I may find joy in playing Mesmer.

Comments

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.