Hero points

So I have been playing this game on and off and 1 thing that bothered me when I got back was the lack of hero points. I have done all the hero points in both expansions as far as I know and yet im missing a bunch of points in order to finish the latest elite specc which for some reason rises in amount needed to unlock. How im I to get all the points when I have done all content? Can some1 point me in the right direction incase I have missed something? Cause atm its abit of a deal breaker for me.

@Subterra.5932 said:So I have been playing this game on and off and 1 thing that bothered me when I got back was the lack of hero points. I have done all the hero points in both expansions as far as I know and yet im missing a bunch of points in order to finish the latest elite specc which for some reason rises in amount needed to unlock. How im I to get all the points when I have done all content? Can some1 point me in the right direction incase I have missed something? Cause atm its abit of a deal breaker for me.

Level rewards — 398 points

Just by leveling to 80. Exactly enough to get ALL core skills and traits leaving you with 0 hero points and access to your complete core class.

Central Tyria — 200 points200 Hero challenges which give 1 point each.

Heart of Maguuma (Heart of Thorns) — 400 points40 Hero challenges which give 10 Hero Points each.

Crystal Desert and Vabbi (Path of Fire) — 290 points25 Hero challenges which give 10 Hero Points each.

Krait Obelisk Shard — 1 pointWorld versus World — 13 pointsGive 1 hero points each.

The total possible amount of Hero Points available is thus: 1,302Core Skills/traits: -398Elite Specialization 1: -250Elite Specialization 2: -250

Leaves you an additional 404 Hero Points. You are not even close to having completed all Hero Points.

• Like 1

Right so what i see is that I have done almost everything on the latest expansion, but seems like I have only been to Verdant Brink in heart of thorns. For some reason never gotten to a new place after this . Is there a way for the game to point me to the right direction towards heart of maguuma?

Going to leave this here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/3td33y/a_soloable_hp_guide_for_getting_all_your_specs/

Since it fits the theme and others might have the same issue. It's a bit dated since HoT release is a bit back, but remains a good guide for people who want to stock up on hero points in HoT fast.

Also some of the HoT Hero Points have gotten a lot easier with mounts being available.

@Subterra.5932 said:Right so what i see is that I have done almost everything on the latest expansion, but seems like I have only been to Verdant Brink in heart of thorns. For some reason never gotten to a new place after this . Is there a way for the game to point me to the right direction towards heart of maguuma?

In addition to what @Trollocks.5084 said about the story tab, I'd also point out that to continue from Verdant Brink to the other HoT maps, you should look in the extreme southwest (lower left) corner of the map.