I really like Etherbound gauntlet, but can you please let us dye this part? (check image).

@Astrolicus.3716 said:

@"Daishi.6027" said:I thought you could? From most of my previews it let me. I haven’t purchased them yet though.

If it’s any consolation it suits your armor.

No, we can't
quPSi6Q.jpg

Showing only one picture is pretty useless as evidence as we need a comparison with different colors.I have this gauntless and can dye the flames.

I don't have these gauntlets myself but there are a lot of other armors in the game that have wonky dye channels, I strongly suggest trying out different dyes from different sets (not only colors, but materials as well). The glowing scales on Requiem armor tend to have slightly green-ish tint in some places when you apply many yellow dyes to them, sylvari Firstborn armor just seems to pick an additional color for its bioluminescent parts when it feels like it (for example most green dyes will result in a red dye applied to the glowy parts), and Ice Encasement outfit will have red smoke and particles around it if you paint it all white, because... well, you got me there, I've got no explanation for that.

It really bothers me, but if you look hard enough, you might find a dye that will cover those flame (feather?) parts completely with one color.