Champion Branded Leyline Anomaly (Dzasha Uplands)

So this guy is essentially the "boss" of the Dzasha Uplands minidungeon. He has 8.8 Million HP. It is an endurance trial of a fight. He can only be summoned by opening the chest, which is on a daily cooldown.

He dropped less loot than doing two normal bounties.

As far as I can tell he's not part of any collection or Achievement. Did Arenanet intentionally make a gnarly hard boss unrewarding, or am I missing something?

Probably just the usual case of "ANet doesn't know how to tune a fight." It's not even an interesting fight. Just a massive pile of HP.

@Ravij.9856 said:He actually is a part of the collection for the Raise the Banners: Salute to Palawa Joko back item.

The chest is but you can loot the chest without fighting that champ.

@Ravij.9856 said:He actually is a part of the collection for the Raise the Banners: Salute to Palawa Joko back item.

Well at least he has a point.

@Khisanth.2948 said:Probably just the usual case of "ANet doesn't know how to tune a fight." It's not even an interesting fight. Just a massive pile of HP.

The chest is but you can loot the chest without fighting that champ.

Oh wait.

@mysticeyesx.1346 said:Where does that boss spawn? i need it for the collection. Ive been all over dzasha

There is an cave to the west of the vista. When you get to the end of the cave dive underwater to enter it then you go though an easy JP(giant platforms and you can use mounts). Eventually you get to the chest. The path is also fairly obvious. The crystal rings with the glowing orb in the center will knock you off your mount.

@Drecien.4508 said:This was tedious to say the least, long kitten fight and the worst kitten loot I've seen ever. not worth doing in the least. Use stealth and get the chest and get the kitten outta there. (i typed my own kittens, cause it sounds better)

Stealth isn't even necessary. I've looted that twice on a necro just by walking up to it. :)

It also seems to despawn after a while as well(it did that the second time I arrived at the chest before I started opening it which made it spawn again) so you don't have to worry about screwing things for other people by doing that either.

Archived