Can we get a challenge mote for the final instance of War Eternal?

I know it's probably not going to happen but I wanted to throw it out there anyways. The fight in the final instance of the new story was really good but at the same time It didn't really feel very challenging. I think with a few tweaks and borrowed ideas from raids added into a challenge mote option it would have potential. Could also throw in an achievement and title (or some unique skin) for completing the challenge mote.

@Mewcifer.5198 said:I know it's probably not going to happen but I wanted to throw it out there anyways. The fight in the final instance of the new story was really good but at the same time It didn't really feel very challenging. I think with a few tweaks and borrowed ideas from raids added into a challenge mote option it would have potential. Could also throw in an achievement and title (or some unique skin) for completing the challenge mote.

kralk especially was cool, just swipe the wid and smash the floor.

@Gop.8713 said:This ep was a little thin on story generally and story cheeves in particular. Also no new titles. But the map is pretty awesome and -- controversial opinion inc -- the mount collection has been really great so far . . .

The ep was super thin on instances but I feel it held enough story, at least in the gravity of what happened, if nothing else. And I finished the mount collection, it was a lot of fun, if a bit frustrating because I had to stop having fun and wait for reset every day, but they are changing that now.