Template builds — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Template builds

Hello anet,

Can we please Get templates for builds. So i can easily swap between builds. For example from cranger to druid and back?

Comments

  • Zania.8461Zania.8461 Member ✭✭✭

    They are working on it. You can currently use a 3rd party build template through ArcDPS that has been authorized (unofficially) by ANet until their own template UI is live (full disclosure on ArcDPS website).

  • Any idea when anet makes this template live?

  • I've been told that it'll be available on the 6th Thursday of the month...

    Joking aside, there hasn't been any indication of when it will be available. It could be weeks or a few months, but more likely months to possibly years.

    Let's be neighbours.

  • @Dutchdevil.6902 said:
    Any idea when anet makes this template live?

    Last I heard, Build Templates were, quote: "on the table"; which means they are working on it or they are thinking about how to work on it, etc. No offense to the devs because there's been a ton of wacky problems showing up since PoF's release and I bet they have their hands full. :sweat:

    @Zania.8461 said:
    They are working on it. You can currently use a 3rd party build template through ArcDPS that has been authorized (unofficially) by ANet until their own template UI is live (full disclosure on ArcDPS website).

    And authorized by Anet? looks at link Yeah. Seems like it. I might give it a try; I don't have multiple builds, but it could me experiment.

    The Assassin of Rata Sum
    Proud Member of Wards of the Mists [WARD]

  • Kheldorn.5123Kheldorn.5123 Member ✭✭✭✭

    I don't recommend using ArcDPS build templates. There is a risk this tool deletes your gear and, as stated by Chris Cleary on reddit, ArenaNet won't help you with any problems caused by using this tool.

  • @Dutchdevil.6902 said:
    Hello anet,

    Can we please Get templates for builds. So i can easily swap between builds. For example from cranger to druid and back?

    Yes, please! I miss being able to switch between build templates.

  • Zahld.4956Zahld.4956 Member ✭✭
    edited October 4, 2017

    Make a template for each elite specialty and one for a non-elite specialty build.

  • I miss the feature packs. Something like this should have been added a long time ago.

  • @Kheldorn.5123 said:
    I don't recommend using ArcDPS build templates. There is a risk this tool deletes your gear and, as stated by Chris Cleary on reddit, ArenaNet won't help you with any problems caused by using this tool.

    Thanks. Good call on that. :)

    The Assassin of Rata Sum
    Proud Member of Wards of the Mists [WARD]

  • RandomWolf.3986RandomWolf.3986 Member ✭✭✭
    edited October 4, 2017

    They have the tools for it, but won't deliver.

    @Zahld.4956 said:
    Make a template for each elite specialty and one for a non-elite specialty build.

    That's 27 characters total.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.