Vision Collection Bug: Banner of the Commander — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Vision Collection Bug: Banner of the Commander

Hey it seems like the "Vision of Equipment: Banner of the Commander" is bugged.

I completed the Banner already but can't buy the "Emblem"

http://prntscr.com/nul1gr

Comments

• Same thing here.

• Same thing here.

• Seiken.3176Seiken.3176 Member ✭✭

Same here ... fix it asap plz

• Khisanth.2948Khisanth.2948 Member ✭✭✭✭

Are you sure you need it? I also thought I had the same issue when I first unlocked the collections but later I realized it was because the collection item was already completed.

• Says the exotic version. I'm about to craft it soon and dont know if you have to do the exotic before the ascended one or not. If you only have the dauntless ascended one, it will not count.

• Seiken.3176Seiken.3176 Member ✭✭

@The Urps.8379 said:
    Hey it seems like the "Vision of Equipment: Banner of the Commander" is bugged.

I completed the Banner already but can't buy the "Emblem"

http://prntscr.com/nul1gr

Got th same issue, i've crafted the exotic + ascendede version long time ago, nw this collection is stuck, i just cant buy the emblem for no reason ...

• Same issue for me. Yesterday I crafted exotic version of banner and I cannot buy emblem.

• Same here, did anyone of previous posters resolve this?

• Ayrilana.1396Ayrilana.1396 Member ✭✭✭✭

Try to buy it on the character that unlocked the collection? You never know but something dumb like that could be causing you not to obtain it.

• Tried all characters that had any relevance to it, nothing works, really weird

• Just ran into this issue myself, has there been any response from anet?

• This is what happened to me, hope it helps with your guys problems. You need to complete the full story Long live the Linch on character that started the collection.

• Art.8019Art.8019 Member ✭✭

@Black Canary.4238 said:
    This is what happened to me, hope it helps with your guys problems. You need to complete the full story Long live the Linch on character that started the collection.

how to find out which character started the collection? I have same bug

• Art.8019Art.8019 Member ✭✭
    edited December 21, 2019

I tried to craft the banner again, a character who completed the story. But the emblem remained locked.
    The banner is soulbound, so I couldn’t check it on the all characters. I checked it on 2 characters (one complete story and then craf exotic ersion, second craft ascended version (using previous crafted exotic) and then complete story. Vision still locked.

I don’t need the vision itself, I can buy all the items that it unlocks and complete Vision of Kourna. There is not even a vision on wiki and it is not required for achievements.
    I just don’t like the fact that I see an item for which all the requirements are met, and I can’t buy it.
    Maybe Anet can delete Vision of Equipment: Banner of the Commander from trader?

• Konsky.8563Konsky.8563 Member ✭✭
    edited December 21, 2019

Hello there, yet another one with the same issue. Tried to ask for help through support ticket. One of GMs, Void even send me another exotic Banner via in-game mail to check if that will solve the problem. Unfortunately, it's a no go.

• @jessiejay.3625 said:
    Says the exotic version. I'm about to craft it soon and dont know if you have to do the exotic before the ascended one or not. If you only have the dauntless ascended one, it will not count.

For this part of Vision, you don't need to craft the ascended banner--just the exotic one. Sorry to see that folks are having issues in crafting this. :'(

"For the Panini!" // NA (USA)/Ehmry Bay/[EBAY]
    Main characters: Runa Xandrill--Lvl 80 Female Human Dragonhunter, Passiflora Dionaea--Lvl 80 Female Sylvari Reaper

• I am having the same issues today