Need Advice on Power Vanilla Mesmer Build (WvW) — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Need Advice on Power Vanilla Mesmer Build (WvW)

Soulock.1752Soulock.1752 Member ✭✭
edited May 29, 2019 in Mesmer

I call upon the Mesmer Mains of WvW to lend me some advice to help improve my build as I've been having conflicting decisions... either to swap off-hand Torch for Focus or swap sigils to sacrifice condi cleanse for more damage against Condi Deadeye/Mirage/Scrapper/Druid etc... I mainly Solo Roam and follow enemy Zerg's tail for kills to the point that they will chase me off from Mendons to Tier 3 SMC... (literally)

Here is the link to my build: http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vhQQNAR8fnsIClphVoBmoBcrhlXj58ng6xcllHBNgvaC-jFyHABvr+DAPBgeUy5luh/VOMz+DMpEU5LCQAAEgbezsZbGczbezbezb21t5Nbzb2m38mJFQELjA-w

I would like to hear some advice so I can finally end this decision making conflict in my mind and maybe finally act on it 😥

Sorry for my bad English, not my Native Language 😓

Note: I'm only a 2 month old Mesmer = a kitten not yet a tiger 😅

Comments

• Heartpains.7312Heartpains.7312 Member ✭✭✭

@Soulock.1752 said:
    I call upon the Mesmer Mains of WvW to lend me some advice to help improve my build as I've been having conflicting decisions... either to swap off-hand Torch for Focus or swap sigils to sacrifice condi cleanse for more damage against Condi Deadeye/Mirage/Scrapper/Druid etc... I mainly Solo Roam and follow enemy Zerg's tail for kills to the point that they will chase me off from Mendons to Tier 3 SMC... (literally)

Here is the link to my build: http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vhQQNAR8fnsIClphVoBmoBcrhlXj58ng6xcllHBNgvaC-jFyHABvr+DAPBgeUy5luh/VOMz+DMpEU5LCQAAEgbezsZbGczbezbezb21t5Nbzb2m38mJFQELjA-w

I would like to hear some advice so I can finally end this decision making conflict in my mind and maybe finally act on it 😥

Sorry for my bad English, not my Native Language 😓

Note: I'm only a 2 month old Mesmer = a kitten not yet a tiger 😅

Drop Inspiration and take Domination, you will automatically adjust what to get from there to your playstyle, I honestly haven't play core mesmer for long time, but inspiration have no place, specially for wvw, take domination and get some more damage =D

And your English is fine ^^

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.