I want to learn how to roam with Mesmer. — Guild Wars 2 Forums

I want to learn how to roam with Mesmer.

Toolbox.9375
Toolbox.9375 -

(Elite specializations included.)

Are there any WvW Mesmer players that put out videos showing good, not-cherry-picked fights? Stuff where they're fighting competent opponents, not preying on losers like myself? I figure I can watch these at 25% speed to maybe, hopefully, be able to register what in the blazes is going on.

Further, are there any forms of practice anyone can recommend? Currently, I die before I can even comprehend what class is attacking me, which isn't terribly conducive to self-improvement.

Thus far, I've been going sniper Soulbeast and hiding up on ledges so I can pick on people in relative safety. But I really like Mesmer's Portal for other stuff and I can't be as cheap with them.

Discussion in category WvW

Comments

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.