Is there somewhere where we can see estimated turnaround time on support tickets?

I put in a low-priority (in the grand scheme of things - it's pretty annoying for me; misunderstood instructions and salvaged my precursor thinking I'd need a Gift of Blah from it, like with every other step in legendary crafting) ticket in on Monday morning and it's now Friday.

I appreciate that new content comes with new bugs and the complexity of the skyscale collection chain leaves more room for error, but four days feels like quite a long time. It had some sort of 'activity' 3 days ago, which I assume means being assigned to a queue or something. Is there a way to check the estimated response time?

@Linken.6345 said:No there is not sadlySo you missed the text this item is needed to craft the legendary blah blah?

I just assumed it was a step consistent with the first two steps where you salvage the item to get a Gift of Blah. I admit I made a mistake, but the support page says to contact them in cases such as this so I have. I'm not going to pretend what I did was clever, but it was an honest misunderstanding on my part based on a previously established pattern of activities so I thought it was worth a try to get the item reinstated.