Need help in guild wars 1

Hi guys, help hitting 10 HOM points please. I did play the core game for a while and really enjoyed it, but it will take way too much time to reach my goal of 10 HOM points and I have other priorities in life. Please advise/provide assistance if willing and your karma in this lifetime will improve. Thank you very much!

1) 2 points: any miniature and 1 rare miniature. If you can get an unique mini, that’s 3 points.2) Have a ranger and get a pet to level 20 and add it to the Hall of Monuments. one point. (You can death level pets. Take a monk hero with you to revive you when you die and have a charm pet skill. Find a pet to tame. (Don’t tame it). Set the monk on passive and off to one side and remove/deactivate heal skills, leaving only revive skill. Remove all your armor. Hit the pet once with the weakest weapon you can get. Let the pet kill you. The monk will revive you. The pet will attack and kill you again. Rinse and repeat until the pet is level 20 (it gets XP every time it kills you). Best if your char is level 20 otherwise it will be much slower or even stop before level 20. You can leave the computer and let it run till it hits level 20. When it does you charm it. Add it to the Hall of Monuments.3) Any Hero Statue. One point. (4 points so far)4) link your gw2 and gw1 accounts: 3 points. (7 points so far)5) add one armor. One point (8 points so far)6) add one weapon (Destroyer, Tormented, Oppressor). You can buy most of these. [Destroyer Weapons] can be crafted if you have the mats and can reach Slaver’s Exile. (9 points.) (10 if you have a unique mini or added a rare ranger pet)

If I wanted to get 10 points as quickly/easily as possible, here's what I'd do:1) Link accounts: 3 points.2) Complete a campaign - probably Factions (it's the shortest and has two rare pets): 2 points for the Guardian of Cantha statue.3) Add M.O.X. statue: 1 point. (You will get him/it during any campaign. Other heroes require armour unlocks before being added, but M.O.X. doesn't.)4) Tame either the Black Moa or Imperial Phoenix and add that (after death leveling it in the Zaishen Menagerie, if necessary): 2 points.5) Add a minipet. If you have a character who's at least one year old, you'll have one from their birthday gift. 1 point, or 2 if you were lucky enough to get a rare or unique one.6) Buy some prestige armour and add that for the final point. This tends to be quite pricey. The armour sets from Eye of the North are cheaper than the others, but require you to have a certain amount of reputation with whichever faction you buy them from. You'll have to do Eye of the North anyway to get the tapestries for the HoM, so fill in the Eye of the North storybook as you do that and then give it to whichever faction you want to buy armour from - if I recall correctly, that gives enough reputation points.

A "cheap" alternative to 6 is to get a Tormented weapon from the Reverie Gift from the Wayfarer's Reverie event at the end of August. This requires completing four quests that involve going to certain places in all four campaign maps, however, so you might find it too time consuming. ( Plus you have to wait until August!)