So in gw1 I have 19 achieves done for HOM and I've been working REALLY hard recently to get more, but today I log into gw2 to do my dailies to find that my account in gw2 has been stripped of all three achieves I had gotten in game for the achieves I got in gw1, with a letter in the mail from an asurian saying I recently got "God walking among mere mortals title" And that anything I didn't earn would be taken away. Now I'd be ok with this since that makes sense if it wasn't for the fact my 3 achieves I did earn that should still be there are now gone. No more black moa chilling out and so forth. I'm really upset right now since I've been working so hard soloing achieves. Please help :( I'd like to see my pretty black moa chilling out again.

• 3 weeks later...

@"NaramSin.2693" said:I received the same mail, even if I never owned this title in GW2, the result was instead that they stripped everything else I had in HOM...

As was said above:

"It's a bug that happens whenever the GW1 and GW2 servers lose their connection/sync with each other.It will right itself within a short time; nothing to fret about."