Shard of Glory

I'm not really sure how to acquire these, as I don't PvP. I started on the new Legendary Trinket, having no idea I was going to need to PvP to get it (pretty sure I didn't have to for Aurora, unless I had some legacy items that were granted from things like keg brawl once upon a time?), and now I'm kinda feeling compelled to complete it, since I did the long journey to this point, and just bout 100 icy runestones.

Is there any sort of pacifist way to obtain these at a reasonable rate each day? I see I need 250. Can I just join something and get one shot a few times for 5 minutes and get like 5, and maybe do that for like 50 days?

Update: Weird, I'm looking at Aurora, and it seems I 'did' have to create that item? I have never PvP'd in my life, so I'm guessing I got enough from some legacy way? Like the same reason I'm 216/225 in the 'Slayer' achievement, but have never PvP'd before (except things like Keg Brawl)? I have like 6 now in my bank. :(

@"AdamenTBell.8195" said:You can buy them off the tp for pretty cheap

Just came out to say "searching is your friend". Thank you though, and sorry about the dumb question! It's been asked and answered before. I bet that's what I did for Aurora too, and just forgot.