Trading Post Bugged Lost 2500 Gold

I was have The Bifrost ( Legendary Staff ) On sale . It sold at night but when i wake up , there was not gold on my trading post . I write to support and in 21 day they answered we are looking for . This game was have best support but now GW2 is dont care us anymore . And this issue is easy to fix just check database and you will see .

I am truly sorry and excuse me if I sound rude, but it seems that english might not be your main language, or you have trouble expressing yourself. I have trouble understanding all details about your post.I understand you have an issue where you sold The Bitfrost and while the staff is gone, you didnt recieve the gold.You contacted support, but you are not sattisfied with the reply?

First a generic response. Have you checked the my transactions tab? It happens that you put the staff on the TP as a sale offer. It would show there, where you could cancel and re-retrieve the staff.

If thats not helpfull, communicating with the supportteam is the only solution. They might have the same issue with understanding you as I have. A few tips.1: pick the language you are best with. All language offered in the game, can also be used when contacting support (English, Spanish, French and German). If switching from language, make sure to start your reply in english saying:

I'm switching to talking to you in -insert language- please forward this to an agent speaking this language.

Do not create a new ticket, but update the existing one. Try to speak in short and simple sentences.a few example.I sold Bitfrost on the the tradepost. The staff is gone. There is no money. Please help me.This may sound childish, but helps in making it as easy as possible.If you are unhappy with the outcome, you can always ask for a review by a superviser.

Good Luck!!

@mercury ranique.2170 said:I am truly sorry and excuse me if I sound rude, but it seems that english might not be your main language, or you have trouble expressing yourself. I have trouble understanding all details about your post.I understand you have an issue where you sold The Bitfrost and while the staff is gone, you didnt recieve the gold.You contacted support, but you are not sattisfied with the reply?

First a generic response. Have you checked the my transactions tab? It happens that you put the staff on the TP as a sale offer. It would show there, where you could cancel and re-retrieve the staff.

If thats not helpfull, communicating with the supportteam is the only solution. They might have the same issue with understanding you as I have. A few tips.1: pick the language you are best with. All language offered in the game, can also be used when contacting support (English, Spanish, French and German). If switching from language, make sure to start your reply in english saying:

I'm switching to talking to you in -insert language- please forward this to an agent speaking this language.

Do not create a new ticket, but update the existing one. Try to speak in short and simple sentences.a few example.I sold Bitfrost on the the tradepost. The staff is gone. There is no money. Please help me.This may sound childish, but helps in making it as easy as possible.If you are unhappy with the outcome, you can always ask for a review by a superviser.

Good Luck!!

Thank you , they have accept there is a problem . I send pictures about it . But still they dont help , i dont know why am i waiting for . And like i said 21 day is not a short time to fix it . ( Sorry about my english )

@BAEL.5814 said:

@mercury ranique.2170 said:I am truly sorry and excuse me if I sound rude, but it seems that english might not be your main language, or you have trouble expressing yourself. I have trouble understanding all details about your post.I understand you have an issue where you sold The Bitfrost and while the staff is gone, you didnt recieve the gold.You contacted support, but you are not sattisfied with the reply?

Good Luck!!

Thank you , they have accept there is a problem . I send pictures about it . But still they dont help , i dont know why am i waiting for . And like i said 21 day is not a short time to fix it . ( Sorry about my english )

I'm truly sorry. Only support can help you. If you dissagree with the outcome, ask them to have the ticket sent to a supervisor.

@mercury ranique.2170 said:

Good Luck!!

I'm truly sorry. Only support can help you. If you dissagree with the outcome, ask them to have the ticket sent to a supervisor.

thank you , i will ask them supervisor but they will answer after 10 days :D , 6 years ago i played this game and they was answer in a 3 hours , and now in 10 days .....

@BAEL.5814 said:

Good Luck!!

thank you , i will ask them supervisor but they will answer after 10 days :D , 6 years ago i played this game and they was answer in a 3 hours , and now in 10 days .....

I’m sorry to hear that! :anguished: I hope this gets sorted out for you soon! I certainly understand your frustration with how long it is taking. This seems like the sort of problem that should receive priority attention and be sorted out quickly, or if there is a reason that it must take longer, that that should be communicated to you at least. :disappointed:

• 4 weeks later...

and also don't forget to properly load the TP, with all the correct data there otherwise it will undercut significantly your sale of anything you threw in the TP.

noticed on some mats. and think about how many gold will be lost if you sell a Volcanus or FlameSeeker Prophecies and you experienced the bug above?