Fractal T3

So I have a question, in TIER 3, there are some scales twice, like Snowblind (51, 68) - or thaumanova reactor, I want to ask what is difference between them, since if you complete one as daily, the other one completes as well. Why should I bother myself making harder version, when I can do the same daily in easier version and get same loot?

@"Koods.9815" said:So I have a question, in TIER 3, there are some scales twice, like Snowblind (51, 68) - or thaumanova reactor, I want to ask what is difference between them, since if you complete one as daily, the other one completes as well. Why should I bother myself making harder version, when I can do the same daily in easier version and get same loot?

Depends if you want a bit extra challenge or not. If you purely want the daily, then you do the lower one. Eventually as they add more fractals, this wont be a problem because new ones will take up duplicate spots until they hit the full 25, at which point some sort of change to the system will be required

I'm not a fractal regular, so this next comment may be inaccurate, but you might have a very small loot from drops improvement between 51 and 68 as wellThere's a small bit of info here https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Fractals_of_the_Mists if you scroll down to completion rewards where it indicates 1 more encryption and relic between those 2 scales

People also pick the fractal based on the instabilities. So for example, if there were two scales of the same fractal, the lower one might actually be more difficult if it has an instability like outflanked or boon overload (or both) than a higher scale with different instabs.