[NA]|US PT/OCX||PvE| Xtraordinary Slackers- Get [XTRA] Casual|Social|Diverse|Silly w/us! ALL WELCOME — Guild Wars 2 Forums

[NA]|US PT/OCX||PvE| Xtraordinary Slackers- Get [XTRA] Casual|Social|Diverse|Silly w/us! ALL WELCOME

(XTRA) The League of Xtraordinary Slackers - NA, PvE (some sPvP) focus US PT/NA WEST COAST based BUT with many OCX, AUS

We write a lot for slackers! We're a smaller close longtime international guild since SWG/SWTOR, Warframe, DnD, formally in ESO. We're about quality > quantity and nappy times, hate free OPEN TO ALL - LGBTQ, all genders, shy, disabled, n lewd :P - peeps have stuck with us through good and bad ie: slow! This is a friendly goofball place to chill, make friends, get help, and have weird cray cray adventures together!

XTRA Effort XTRA Attitude XTRA Weird XTRAorindary Community:

KING SLACKER ISK REDLEMUR THE IV: "Your future wise incredible awesome humble leader greets you! We have a royal slacker theme with cupcakes as currency, so let's get down to it my potential dirty slacker peasants - if it's already a struggle for you to read this paragraph then you're halfway towards being a slacker! :) Also, if you like this quirky RP humor, you're the other halfway! :) "

We offer community things, DISCORD.
Learning fracts AND NOW Casual learning raid
fashion contests, raffles, giveaways, movie nights, and future weird slackery stuff. That's A LOT I need a break...

WHO DO WE WANT? "Fine folk to fatten up and bake into cupcakes - err I mean - we get RL first...

1.) ANYONE SOCIABLE - new, vets, returning, LGBTQ, shy, disabled, casual, dedicated, we HAVE and ACCEPT all with HATE-FREE
2.) DISCORD JOIN (use) REQ. and an intro/question app. (we mostly text/use voice during guild events/mic not req.)
3.) AND are cool being in a smaller guild helping to make us great!
4.) YOU have to put in effort to interact, make guild chat sing, etc.
5.) Rep not req. except doing MISSIONS - FRACTS - RAID - ETC, with us

UPDATE FEB 2019: REBUILDING with a solid core; getting into fun learning Raids casual non-elitist. See apps below/etc. OR contact for one. DISCORD REQ. Small BUT we're about knowing and taking names :) AND GROWING give us time, patience, help interact yourself, use Discord and you have a family with us READ BELOW WHY. :)

SLACK TOGETHER, WORK ALONE!

XTRA QUICK GW2 GUILD INFO (for the slackers in us all):

REQUIREMENTS/APP?:: Discord! Slackers require apps!? BUT - that's anti--slack? IF you're not an XTRAordinary slacker, yes! We want to maintain quality slacking. All roads lead to discord.

SITE APP/DISCORD: https://www.xtraordinaryslackersguild.com/gengw2app

SITE GUILD RULES: https://www.xtraordinaryslackersguild.com/rlxsbasicscreedmemberconduct

OR - CONTACT us for server link -> either = doing quick questions/intro regardless - or MESSAGE/REPLY HERE/MAIL IN-GAME! My contact and others below! (try me first)

• Remember we're a social SMALLER guild (growing) - casual does not mean not serious.
  • Rep NOT req. except during missions and guild run events
  • NO bigotry, political/religious, put-downs, etc.
  • DISCORD: Active, fun, helpful, and required :)
  • PvE focus (some PvP, open to more and WvW)--- In-game help, social, fun
  • Royal Ranks and cupcake currency
  • Quality>Quantity multi-gaming community (SWTOR, ESO)
  • US Pacific Based BUT some OCX and also International Guild (AU Aussie Contingent; some Europe)
  • LGBTQ, female members and supportive/safe for all walks of geeks!
  • 21+ PG-13 GENERAL, light R sometimes but we do have some families! 18 can join with permission.
  • Gilded Hollow GH lvl 42
  • FRACTALS - LEARNING/MORE
  • Giveaways/Fashion Contests/Questions/etc. Raffles for BIG prizes monthly
  • RAIDS SOON - Slacker style learning for fun/chill times NOT elitist/min/max

RANKS

They are COMMUNITY BASED and ROYAL THEMED - they transfer to all games minus limitations.

King Slacker (GM/me), Queen Slacker Prince/Princess (Vice GMs), Archduke (GW2 Vice) Dukes (officers), Counts (subofficers) Lords (elders), Knights (full members), Nobles (novice), Peasants (recruits, and likely you if u join :P

MAN, if all this jibber jabber didn't convince you we're a wasted spot in your choice of 5 guilds, I don't know what will! :) (AGAIN, QUIRKY HUMOR! :)

CONTACTING:

Reply here, or PM or message in-game:

EriskRedLemur.7153 (King Slacking GM) <--best

darkroomradio.5412 (Vice GM) <--2nd best

Infiniterose.7389 (Count/Subofficer) (3rd best)

ashycats.1047 (Count/subofficer Aussie GH Manager/Fractal Boy)

eternallly damned.1284 (Event Coord)

Voxyn.8713 (Duke/Officer Full Euro/Terminal Slacker/German Uber Nobody)

King Isk Redlemur, GM of Xtraordinary Slackers [XTRA]/LXS (GW2, SWTOR) ](https://www.xtraordinaryslackersguild.com/ "Xtraordinary Slackers (GW2, SWTOR) ") Recruit thread <-

<1

Comments

• Just came back to GW2 after a few years away. Was so happy to find my beloved Slackers in Tyria. I’ve been slacking with this group of awesome people in 3 different games for several years now. For anyone who's curious, it's a fantastic community to be a part of. And there's cupcakes! #Slacker4Life

• "Whatever"

( u know, dont tell me i could post "whatever", cause ill just do it :p )

Anyways, Slackers, Xtradordinary beeing, or what the future will bring.. ive been together with alot of them since a long time ( kitten.. i am getting old ). Ups and down we are still a guild to have fun for young and old. Far away from being tryhard or hardcore into content everyones plays ar his speed with support if needed or wanted.

Discord discussions, guildchat if ppl are up for it or just lonly playing along for the fun, u can feel free to play as u like. This being sayed, if u love drama or to spread the hate of a failed life, u arnt going to find a home with us. There is no room for that and never was.

• [Insert Cupcake Greeting: Here] Clears throat

H-Hello Everyone,

Joining a guild is not just about ‘joining’ a guild to be in it for no reason. As a gamer who loves cupcakes, we tend to enjoy to squish others with cupcakes in their faces. However, you wouldn’t be able to squish other peoples’ faces with cupcakes if you weren’t a part of a guild who accepts you in a way like the Slackers do. These band of misfit to-… I mean band of uber cupcake loving gamers enjoy all the times of doing random dungeons, clearing content, laughing at each other for no reason because one of your team members decided to pull too quickly and or decides to jump off the cliff thinking it wouldn’t kill their character.. What? What’s that you asked? Has this ever happen to me?? Nooo…pfftt.. of course not!… hesitant chuckle Ehem..

I’ve been with these Slackers for a long long time ago.. in a galaxy far far away.. Oh wrong game.. Pulls an Erisk But uhm.. So yeah.. I’ve been with them for long time. I wouldn’t be a part of another slacker team because.. I’m just a slacker.
    These Slackers are a great team to be around and do things together with, because they actually do things together as a team.
    Remember Cupcakes, We Slack Together!

So if you’re interested in a guild that’s based off of community and funtastic aspects – then you came to the right thread.
    Be sure to checkout their website:

http://www.xtraordinaryslackersguild.com/

-VayVay De Cupcake

• EriskRedLemur.7153EriskRedLemur.7153 Member ✭✭
    edited September 21, 2017

Thanks guys ^ (you'll get your payments shortly ;) )We are slowly growing! If we grew fast we'd not be slackers :P Unlocked the overdo PvP Arena tonight. This may entice more casual PvP. We clearly revel in our slacker theme; at our current size there's ups n downs but we've gotten some cool new peeps. Thanks for giving us a good slack! For those where it didn't work out, wish you well and finding a guild that works for you! :) With PoF out this week; you DON'T need PoF - we have peeps new to GW2 or HoT; so we aren't gonna go all PoF only though certainly the first few weeks we will do PoF things/help each other get points etc.

Anyways - we do use Discord more for GW2 side; you can fill site app or contact us for a discord link TO POST in intro-new-mems channel (req.) as a small quasi app. Site app still the surest way you - can also post here/PM/ask us questions too I know some peeps want to get more feels before investing and it IS a lot of work to fill apps out :tired_face:

King Isk Redlemur, GM of Xtraordinary Slackers [XTRA]/LXS (GW2, SWTOR) ](https://www.xtraordinaryslackersguild.com/ "Xtraordinary Slackers (GW2, SWTOR) ") Recruit thread <-

• Gwendiel.9802Gwendiel.9802 Member
    edited September 22, 2017

I joined the Slackers a few weeks ago and it has been a blast so far. Everyone is fantastic and helpful especially considering my lack of game experience in some game modes. There are weekly guild events and special events that are loads of fun. Overall, I really like having a group that is chill and fun to run with. They can really throw down on fractals and events, but never get toxic if things go south. Just pick themselves up, grab another cupcake and slack on! So, if you are looking for a great group to laugh and hang with or just haven't gotten around to joining a guild because you're not META enough, you're probably a slacker at heart. The real question is this: Are you Xtraordinary? Join us and find out!

• I'm one of a few Aussie's that joined Slackers about a year ago and its been an awesome time =) , if your looking for a close and laid back GW2 family then this is it... someone is always willing to help or give advice and it's been a pleasure to be a part of this community <3

• Are you guys still recruiting? cause I would love to join

• Hey guys! Seeing as how I work for the local government, you could probably look up slacker in the dictionary and see my picture. In true slacker form, I'll just copy and paste from a post I put up here a few days ago rather than retype it all out!

I came back about a month ago to get my characters caught up and prepared for the release of PoF. I've currently [swapped to Firebrand], however I am open to other rolls as need be. I'm located in NA - Pacific Standard Time and am looking for a semi-casual guild to join and venture through PoF with! I say semi-casual as I would like a group to do fractals, as well as raids with, however work takes up around 12h a day(five days a week Mon-Fri) and am usually online around 6:00pm. Weekends usually aren't an issue, but I am on rotation for stand-by on weekends(only works out to be about four to five times a year). I do need somewhat of a social life too, so I know I won't fit everyone's schedules, however I do try to plan around raid times.

Now, for a little bit of my background! I've played more MMO's than I can count on both hands and feet combined. Most of my raid experience comes from Vanilla WoW, up to Cataclysm in all rolls(Main tank + Off Tank, Healer and DPS). I've also raided in all rolls in Final Fantasy XIV, though not as extensive. As for Guild Wars, I've been playing since the release of Guild Wars 1 through all expansions. I've played Guild Wars 2 since release as well, though between school and work, it was an off and on relationship. Now that I only have to worry about work, I have more time on my hands and am planning on playing more. I don't have experience in fractals or raids but am looking forward to learning!

I look forward to seeing you all in PoF!

PS - I'm currently on Yak's Bend but have no issue transferring servers!

edited September 26, 2017

Heyas Serephal! Typical slacker fashion I just saw this :p Also Red joined!
    Sounds good! We don't have set teams and likely won't but peeps learning/trying fractals/dungeons and raids in future. Here I should just PM ya; with Discord link if you are still interested in joining us quirky lot. We all are ranging on times, trying to get stuff for all. And server transfers only matter for WvW which we don't do tho a few dabble. But that's why there's 5 guild slots :P

And copy/paste approved :P

• I joined the Slackers about a year ago and even with some breaks and RL stuff happening here and there, these guys still keep me around for some reason. B) Super fun and nice(mostly) people that are always ready to help and eager to learn more things. We'd like our family to grow more, with experienced or new people, so we can all learn new content together and help each other out. Guild missions are quite fun and often times migrate to do other group activities. If you are looking for a close knit group you can talk in and not a 400+ meta only elitist group, we're the slackers for you!

• The Lazy Legion {LAZY} proposes an alliance with the League of Xtraordinary Slackers {LXS} in the mutual pursuit of glorious inactivity and/or extreme silliness! :D

• idk sounds like a lot of work... :p :3 will PM you to talk about the most useless alliance ever :p jk hehe maybe :p . If I have the energy to PM :D ANYWAYS - stay slacky my friends!

• hey guys slackers are not just all in NA, we have a bunch of international members and especially welcome aussies because i am an aussie. we form a community as in we help each other out and are not elitists, which means we are pretty laid back. also PRAISE JOKO!!!!

edited October 24, 2017

You mean Praise Isk? Aka me the King? hehe so - there's many casual type guilds out there, like Reed's Lazy Legion! Awesome guild! Things slow etc. but seriously, we are trying. We may be NA and US PT primarily but we have a good few Aussies as seen above, want more oi oi oi! And 4-5 from Europe. Euros like to slack! :)

edited October 25, 2017

Updated OP (yeah it's wordy for slackers :P . Discord now to also apply. There's a 1-2 week grace period to join it, 'cause slack n stuff. Just talk to an officer or reply here. OR just join the DISCORD (here links to: # intro-new-mems ) fill the questions you can post NO WHERE else - and you'll likely be accepted/ranked. REALLY easy. Even for you slackers! :D It's eventually req. because aside from slack, we focus on community. And cupcakes. ANYWAYS - TAKE CARE HAPPY HALLOWEEEEEN

• Starlancer.8659Starlancer.8659 Member
    edited October 31, 2017
    1. Joined guild.
    2. Met weird people.
    3. Failed some races.
    4. Jumped around pyramids for 2 hours in Crystal Oasis.
    5. Gave away my crafting mats.
    6. Played the harp and made a few silver.
    7. Did dungeons, actually killing everything.
    8. Killed chickens as naked charr.
    9. Going on vacation again
    10. Cried when people would represent cooler bigger guilds.

10/10 Would joinslack again.

• I won't lie, things got a bit slack post-PoF hype. But we're still doing regular events, trying to do more than just nap off the post-Halloween sugar high. Slackers together, strong together! Maybe. Idk come see! :) Browse the OP, links, info. Don't be shy, reply! Or likely, just ignore hehe :)

• So we be recruiting again! We have a small active core, but slack happens, so read OP! We are rebuilding so expect things slow for now, ppl leave, as in any guild, but we are proud that even when peeps take breaks from game they stick with us slackers, casuals and dedicated alike, community first slack second. OKAY slack first always! Anyways, feel free to check the links in OP, ask questions, PM, here or in-game. AGAIN - just starting rebuild if u like helping/being part of smaller guilds to grow/get to know peeps consider us or slack and be too lazy to! :)

• That said, it's not like we're rebuilding from nothing. We have a small active core of players, doing open world PvE mostly. We have a level 14 guild hall. It's very nice. We officially slack together on Wednesday evenings 9:30pm Pacific (0430 GMT Thursday), with guild missions and occasional dungeons or fractals. Unofficially it is not unheard of for groups to form up and do other stuff at other times.

The question is, my friend, do you have the strength? Do you have the will? Do you have the sheer determination to... slack? Seriously we're pretty casual, and welcome all levels of participation. Read the OP to learn how you can join The Few, The Proud -- wait no not those guys. I'm talking about [XTRA] Xtraordinary Slackers.

• Pretty interested.. looking forward to speaking with a recruiter when someones available.

• Thanks Spyborg! I realize not everyone wants to apply via site, etc. we have a questionnaire in discord OR it can be done via PM. But some semblance of app IS req. as well as Discord eventually because we ARE smaller, despite growing, want those XTRA quality slackers :) I also get the OP is some readin' so pls don't be shy to PM, reply here, or in-game.

Next week we return to our weekly Fashion Contests for prizes, fame and ridicule! :)

• ashycats.1047ashycats.1047 Member ✭✭

hello future slacker we have cupcakes and pie. also we love helping with fractals, lengendary crafting, dungeons, story stuff and ......... fashion wars!!!

• mmmm these cupcakes are delicious!!... if your thinking of joining a guild, now's the time to join us (i need someone to give me a run for my money in the fashion contests ;P), so if you like having fun and being awesome, while also eating cupcakes and slacking, what are you waiting for? Come join us already xD

• WARNING! LONG POST ALERT WARNING! CUPCAKES REWARDED FOR NOT SLEEPING THROUGH!

Thanks my Aussie friends! So look - I get smaller guilds regrowing aren't for all - there's ups n downs - we have a solid core of awesome peeps; active discord, and a lot to offer now and future if give us time to get going again.

also it's up to YOU too to Interact! We have all sorts, casual or dedicated - all lvl/xp - LGBTQ/weird/introverted awesome - but peeps who never try to socialize/talk/group in OR out of game tend to never connect and leave/go inactive. Making friends, having fun is what we do! Don't join to simply slack :)

SO we are now starting WEEKLY FASHION CONTEST - Weekly/Weekend Questions - GH Dono/Mission Showing - ALL for fun BUT also rewards/giveaways - among our normal naps, cupcake missions, and slacking. :) Let's build upon this awesome community!

(If you don't want to do the site app, you CAN PM me - reply HERE - you'll have to do a DISCORD/PM smaller app version then).

• Been with these guys for nearly 2 years now, we've got a solid bunch of peeps that stay throughout the good and slack times. We are willing to help new/returning players, so don't be shy! We've all been there (some may still be there ;) ) So come on in!

edited June 4, 2018

We DO have a site - read OP of this thread is a MUST but, making it easier to apply (DO require some form of app for quality control :) So here is one of those quicker apps (for Discord, but posted here)! You can REPLY with answers HERE or MESSAGE ME PM them. Please allow some time for reading/etc.

DISCORD/FORUM APP (Getting To Know You) QUESTIONS:

IF accepted; when you join the Discord link, pls copy paste (including :cupcakes: which is an emote - your app into the intro-new-mems channel for quick rankup/use of other channels! :)

:cupcakes: Applying To Join GW2 Or SWTOR or BOTH?:
    :cupcakes: RL OR Preferred Name (what we call ya/nickname):
    :cupcakes: Account name (to guild):
    :cupcakes: Gender:
    :cupcakes: Location/timezone:
    :cupcakes: Age (18+):
    :cupcakes: New/Returning/Vet:
    :cupcakes: Activity Level (generally):
    :cupcakes: In Other Guilds? (all cool to be in many!):
    :cupcakes: I will read #guild-rules-info-event-times channel when I join OR I quickly checked site:
    :cupcakes: I understand this guild is quirky chill but SOCIAL - SMALLER but growing and WILL join/use Discord (check it minimum once a week):
    :cupcakes: Social Level (NO we dont require constant chatter/ we know time to self is needed but try to be social when able via chat/text):
    1.) YES! I talk/post a lot and don't shut up :) 2.) Mostly when I'm on/able/feel like it 3.) Only When Need/Asked To 4.) Hardly Ever (aka, maybe not right guild for ya :(
    (MORE IN DEPTH REPLIES:)
    :cupcakes: Preferred Roles and To Do In-game?:

:cupcakes: Why Slackers/expectations/or you just want your cupcakes?:

:cupcakes: Anything Else About Yourself:

• Hey!
    Applying to join GW2 (although I am a Star Wars fan and have always been meaning to try out SWTOR one day.)
    You can call me Arbiderp, or Arby, or Arbiter, or basically anything you want that's vaguely traceable back to the root-word "Arb."
    Arbiter.6587 is my account name.
    I'm somewhat of a returning GW player I guess. Returned a few months ago but have been getting lonely playing mostly solo.
    I'm active usually around reset time or later in the night, often every day, sometimes I take a few days off if I'm busy with work.
    I'm only in one guild at the moment, which is one I created with my friends mostly to keep in easy contact.
    I will read the guild rules channel on Discord (and have checked the site)!
    I will definitely join the Discord!
    I guess I'm fairly social/chatty around people I'm comfortable with, otherwise I'm a bit more introverted and prefer to just listen.
    I mostly enjoy doing Fractals ingame, would love to try some raids!
    This guild sounds to be a good mix of casual, good timezone, and an up-and-coming guild opposed to a fully-maxed guild.
    Oh and I love pizza. Like a lot.
    Look forward to meeting some new people and playing Guild Wars with others! :)

• Arb! Arbiderp! :) PM with discord link sent! And instructions - understand we're very welcoming! I am same way with socializing tho being King I can force my will :) Anyways thanks for applying!

• 1st things 1st
    "Whatever"
    (Erisk u know why ^^ )

We are still a bunch of slackers, we take breaks, we solo lay, we group for guild stuff and we help eachother if needed.
    Noone is forced to do something he doesnt like and if u dont want to chat with us (for whatever reason) its fine too.

Noe something from my PoV - I am a EU player, this is a NA based Guild. We accept ppl from all over the world, if think they will
    find a new home with us.
    BUT - a very big BUT(T) (hihi) - Timezone is a bit** if u arnt NA. U should consider that before looking on activity only.
    It could be that u feel like u are alone if u are online, just cause u are on outside "normal" NA gaming times.
    We get some EU ppl, we got players from Australia, everyone knows this issue but there is only so much we can do.
    If u still feel like u want to join and have a good time, Spam mail to erisk all day! :p

• Thanks Nob/Vox! The EU peeps we have play on NA - NOT EU servers. EU servers can join an NA guild but well not do anything w/them sorta weird.
    We are trying to add a time that is over EU evening weekday. (morning/afternoon PST). And growing our Aussies we have an active core of em :) We do recommend peeps that like to use chat (not always, we get wanting to be left alone/shy/etc.) but as we grow a bit every day; get more stuff going, social/community is a big thing we are about :) Again APP questions available in OP or scroll above! :)

• Howdy! I've been trying to find you online, Erisk, but haven't lined up with you apparently. I am super interested in LSX, though! Please contact me in game when you have time.

JayisPaul.7458

• I'll join!!!! 😂😂😂

• Some things the Slackers have done lately:
    1. Weekly guild missions every Wednesday night (9:30pm PDT).
    2. Fun Fractal group running around daily reset. One group working mostly T3, but otherwise T1 groups happened too.
    3. Running Tequatl with [TEA] at midnight PDT. This is not an official thing. I just run with them some evenings.
    4. Ascended Mount Maelstrom and jumped off without gliding and landed safely.
    (Okay I made that one up.)

Fun, laid back, supportive, with opportunities for group activity (but no pressure to be part of it). This is what we do.

edited June 21, 2018

FIRST: Our tag is now no LXS but XTRA! For Xtraordinary Slackers - Get [XTRA] from your guild! Slack together, work alone with us and be XTRAordinary! Oh gawd the puns :lol:

We def encourage social interaction as never grouping, interacting, speaking in text will eventually lead to probable removal because those likely will go inactive :). SCROLL TO OP or up for an IN-FORUM APP to PM me or post here! :)

• Need some XTRA incentive to check us out? Well - I got nothing too much work to make :lol: BUT we're slowly (because slackers) growing adding more stuff to do. This mostly starts NEXT week. Times will change as we figure peeps interest/scheds.
    ^ Wednesdays Missions then AFTER Missions are Fractal/Meta -
    ^TUESDAY Brunch With Slackers - 11:30am PDT Tequatl/Meta/HP runs/Fractals
    ^ TUESDAY and (and maybe THURS EVENINGS) 9:30/10pm PDT - Learning Fractals or low tier dailies
    And unofficial reset dailies/etc. Our Fractal Lead Foo is looking for legendary backpack time too. And higher tier fractals tho we'll always have more low tier interest now. And more interest/growth more we do

Anyways - just an update smaller guilds are cool :) Again check OP for info, and apply via site, OR questions listed in OP copy/paste em to me here or in PM->Discord. Stay slacky my friends.

• Joined a few weeks ago, been having a lot of fun! Very casual and considerate guild, but also well scheduled and been running a lot of higher level fractals with a consistent team.

Definitely consider joining!

• Hey are you guys still recruiting? I'd love to join! It sounds like a great group of people! What server are you guys on?

• jportell.2197jportell.2197 Member ✭✭✭

Still recruiting? Love to join. Need a new guild been gone from the game for about a y ear.

• Yes! Remember anyone thinking of it read OP of this thread - links to info, various ways to apply but sent you both DMs for! :)

• I joined the guild several weeks ago and it has been amazing. The guild is casual and chill but also very helpful. Within a few days of joining, people helped me get ascended gear and got me hyped up for fractals. Now we're slowly working our way towards the legendary fractal back piece.

I'd highly recommend this guild, it is literally a tight knit community of people just having fun together.

edited July 2, 2018

Bumping because - Idk - should have a better reason - I guess if you get through the OP and peeps comments, you'll see you will get XTRA with us, like -

Okay okay I get it where is the E I'm sure ppl are asking I hear ppl ask - you can't get past our E left us in eXtraordinary well - the E WASN'T Xtraorindary, the E didn't praise Joko, didn't share their cupcakes, kept to themselves hoarding loot, worked too hard, and was sorta a kitten because he was the FIRST in the word. So we exiled the E - I realize my name starts with an E - but - uhhmm Im not the E referred to hehehehhe.... despite being the King Slacker (GM/owner rank) and pretty much all those things listed. :D (yeah this weird reply brought to you by coffee and sugar high in 95 degree weather. Slack together, work alone! And be XTRAordinary friends! :)

• ashycats.1047ashycats.1047 Member ✭✭

Join us we have hugs and cupcakes and potatoes and awesome people (especially Australians). we......... also like trains?

• I'm from NZ, got introduced to slackers through some mates of mine who are members, joining was one of the best decisions I have made guild-wise. Made some good friends and even gotten a few people to play with on FFXIV finally XD Nice to part of a cross game clan! Join us

• So you're interested in this guild, obviously, since you clicked on us. But this isn't just your run of the mill guild... these are some of the most genuinely awesome people you will ever meet in your life! I've made so many amazing friends since joining years ago and if you join, you'll make those awesome friends too... so what are you waiting for?? click that link and take 3 minutes out of your day to fill in the application ;D

Also we have fashion contests now... and who doesn't love to play fashion wars! xD

edited July 17, 2018

Note: Thanks for in-game messages but it'll be quicker to DM me here, reply in this thread OR email: [email protected] for questions. Or apply (link in OP) :) AND read the OP a lot of the info ppl ask is right there first message of this thread :) I get it tho potential slackers, it makes sense to ignore it :)

We're really getting the fractal train going and training - Raids not yet but planned. Again, it's about fun, making mistakes, learning, trying new things, not meta elite. (within reason) but it'll prob be a while until Raids launch. By that I mean a month or so maybe soon. Remember - love one another, and slack w/ us for XTRA loving ;)

• /walks into forum
    So the Boss told me to /bump this back up, incase ppl lfg.
    HEY! U! over there, stay here!
    Brb, need to hunt down that peasant!
    /rushes out of this forum

• UPDATES: Just stuff happening. Also doing stuff in Warframe and other games 'cause we close like that. Now where'd that peasant go? :lol: :

• I'll be slacking home, For Christmas... home for the slackerdays! Because slackers never leave... :)

IF THAT DIDNT BLIND YOU READ ON! It's been quite a while since we officially recruited but that's for many reasons we launched into Warframe, some returned to ESO, and still remain in SWTOR as our 2nd MMO - and GW2 is still our prime jewel :) We have a solid core of peeps who stick around regardless of their slack :)

We have many Holiday events! JP puzzles for precursors (sorry not for brand new dont join for that :) BUT welcome for other stuff like races, raffles, scav hunts, discord events, missions and more! Fashion contests and royal slacker themed funness! :) HOLIDAY PARTY! Level 33 GH just acheived!

SO - sure we're still smaller, trying to rebuild a little, check OP - we're all for casuals AND dedicated BUT with a small communal safe for all walks mindset and quirky mature attitude that can indulge in our slacker royal cupcake rp and good times! DISCORD required still - our app leads to discord so here checked OP and: https://www.xtraordinaryslackersguild.com/gengw2app

Slack with us! :) Happy Slackmas to all!

• We do, do fractal training and will end up forming fractal groups but that's like in the future. Also, we have amazing raffles and cupcakes.

• Happy New Year GW2'ers and welcome to the slacker's recruitment post, if you're looking for a guild that will adopt you like a family, look no further ^.^ we have lots of exciting things coming this year, including more raffles and fashion contests as well as jumping puzzle races in the guild hall and probably some normal races as well, and we've been known to give away some pretty awesome prizes.
    If you just want a place to hang out and talk though, well we are called slackers for a reason so you're more than welcome too!

<1
©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.