Visions of Dragonfall: Heavy Corsair Boots

Prior to June 3rd patch, I had the Heavy Corsair Boots unlocked by WvW reward track when the collection required the chest piece (not yet acquired). Now that the collection has been updated, I am unable to receive credit for unlocking the skin.

The June 3rd Bug Fix:Fixed an issue in which the Visions of Dragonfall collection required the incorrect item skin to complete the achievement.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@VAN.9028 said:Reward track unlocked all three weights, verifed by wardrobe.Checked the 4 VM traders in Dragonfall, nothing to purchase.Double checked the achievement, still gray.

Rats. Not an easy solution then.Take the usual screenshots and contact Support. It looks like the devs are going to have to address this some other way. Hopefully not too many are affected by this.

I already had the boots and i even had one of them on my inventory i tried salvaging it see if it counted for the Vision of Dragonfall collection, and it did not work... Its still grey I have all three skins too...hurray for bugs.... :( needs fix double time. This boots its like the terror of bugs this month lol.

Same here, I got the corsair boots unlocked through the pvp reward track before the June 3rd patch; "Fixed an issue in which the Visions of Dragonfall collection required the incorrect item skin to complete the achievement. Players who have completed the previous requirement for this achievement will still retain their progress.".

Wish this weren’t the only thing keeping me from finishing the Vision 1 collection. Has anyone finished another reward track to see if it’ll unlock the second time? I really don’t want to invest 6 hours in something that probably won’t work. Hope this bug gets fixed soon.

EDIT: My ticket received a response. ANET is aware of the issue.

I unlocked a 2nd pair of Corsair Boots via WvW reward track for science. Still on credit. Not sure why the upload image url isn't working so I'll leave a link below. I alos made a post with the photo on the GW2 subreddit.

My first unlock of the skin was done by completing the Dragon Fall Meta Achievement.

https://imgur.com/a/Jiwg2mN#RpKm2kk

@Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:Check the achievement again. If you unlocked the correct item outside of the achievements, you might have to visit one of the NPCs to purchase something. (That was true for several of these.)

It might also be the case that you have to unlock all three weights.

Nah once you have unlocked a full set of same weight, just go to the travelling Elonian vendor and purchase the item required in the collection

I was just clarifying cause your previous comment made it sound like you were at the vendor waiting for an update. I didn’t want anyone to get confused about irrelevant posts in this thread. I imagine most people with the bugged collection are frustrated.

I have the same problem. I unlocked all the corsair skins, I have the heavy boots as an item in my inventory but it's not validated for the collection. I made all the collections, which takes time and resources, and now I'm stuck. It's frustrating. Please, Anet, do something.