Delete — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Delete

sokeenoppa.5384sokeenoppa.5384 Member ✭✭✭✭
edited June 18, 2019 in Looking For Guild

Ty for applications, we are full for now

I'll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda.

Comments

• sokeenoppa.5384sokeenoppa.5384 Member ✭✭✭✭

And yes, we do Raid other days aswell, wednesday and friday are just our "main days"

I'll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda.

Ty for your applications, we still have room for few more :)

Still few spots open

Still recruiting :)

Lets get this voi up now that w7 is out.

Nice amount of applications so far, still room for few more

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.