Polysaturating Reverberating Infusion effect on a mount??

Ok so this is driving me a little bit crazy.

I picked up the Polysaturating Reverberating Infusion (red) infusion last Halloween, and it looks great on my necro. But for a while now, I've seen the occasional player running around with that 'glow' effect on their mount. I assumed it was a dye kit of some kind, but for all my looking on the wiki and google, I can't identify it.

What dye kits provide that glowing outline we get from these infusions? If not a dye kit then, how is this appearing on the mount? I don't see it on my mount. :confused:

@TheQuickFox.3826 said:Isn't this one of the many flashy gemstore mount skins? Infusion cannot be applied to mounts.

Not sure. I know it's not an infusion, so I thought perhaps there is a dye out there that, on a mount anyways, has the same effect?I don't think it was the Starfield skin, which tends to have a very bright outline, but now I'm thinking I might be mistaken, given how I can find no other explanation.

Next time I see a mount like this I'm definitely going to whisper the player :smile: