Brandstone Research, Day 7

Hello,I can't seem to interact with the Beam of Light for the last step of the above mentioned achievement, even with the required items in my inventory, completing the renowned heart, as well as doing Akili's event. I'm at a loss of what to do now.Not sure if it's now a bug, too, or if there's something I'm missing. I've already talked to the person in charge of the achievement line.

• 1 year later...

I'm having a similar problem now. I've finished the achievement, and have all the required things in my inventory to make an irradiated vision crystal, and calibrated all the mirrors, but pressing F on the Beam of Light doesn't do anything unless I'm almost falling off the railing. And when it does give me the prompt to make an irradiated vision crystal, I click through the prompt and nothing happens.

Do I need to be on the character who did the Brandstone Research achievement, or the Istan story? Is there some other trick to make the crystal?

• 3 weeks later...

@"Hesione.9412" said:The problem is that there are two beams of light, and the easiest one to access is the wrong one.https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Blazing_Kralkatite

Oops, I didn't see this notification for a few days - thanks.

Turns out the problem was that I had read the instructions wrong and was trying to use Powdered Rose Quartz instead of Rose Quartz. Sigh. But I've got my Stellar weapon now!