I did not receive level 80 boost after purchase, no response from Support

Hi! I bought HoT, which is supposed to include 1 level 80 boost, but after purchase I did not receive it in my inventory. I think it may have been because I had items already in my account shared slots without realizing it. I created a ticket Friday to raise the concern (5 days ago), but I've received no response. What would you suggest?

You should have gotten the item in it's own, free, shared inventory slot.If not, you already did what you could: Open a support ticket.

It may take quite some time to get a response from support, see this topic:https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/39093/customer-support-ticket-response-times-merged/p1

In short: You will get a reply from support, but not as quickly as you liked. Just wait. (Or see if you can get enough money to buy the entire company ArenaNet from NCSoft and increase the budget to their support department)

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:You should have received another Shared Inventory Slot (with the L80 Boost inside); unless, of course, you've already hit the max.

Due to high volume at this time, CS Team responses are a bit slower than usual.You can update your original ticket (don't make a new one) to inquire about status.

Good luck.

Hmm... what is the max? I received two from my purchase of PoF - is 2 the max?

@ccr.5143 said:

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:You should have received another Shared Inventory Slot (with the L80 Boost inside); unless, of course, you've already hit the max.

Due to high volume at this time, CS Team responses are a bit slower than usual.You can update your original ticket (don't make a new one) to inquire about status.

Good luck.

PoF should have only given you one shared slot.

@ccr.5143 said:

Good luck.

It's way more than 2 (I think it's up to 22 now + the two from the expansions). If you have not purchased any extra Shared Inventory Slots, then with the purchase of Path of Fire and Heart of Thorns, you should have 2 Shared Inventory Slots only. What is in your 2 Shared Inventory Slots?

Also check to see how many boosts you have, including how many you have used, as they do stack.

EDIT:

The first purchased Boost will appear in a new shared inventory slot. It does not appear until you log out and back in. The only way to remove it from this slot is to consume it; the slot will remain available for use afterwards. The second purchased Boost will stack on top of the existing Boost (If you still have one), leaving the shared inventory slot it came with free for use.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Level-80_Boost#Notes