[LFG]{NA CRYSTAL DESERT] returning player searching for a SEA time zone guild for PVE, WVW, — Guild Wars 2 Forums

[LFG]{NA CRYSTAL DESERT] returning player searching for a SEA time zone guild for PVE, WVW,

looking for a friendly guild that does PVE wvw and guild mission that are active in the SEA timing,
i use to be from the guild called TOFU but i cant find them anymore and i miss WVW and guild missions
thanks!

Comments

• Well mate, [BoB] is an australian that could take you in as its a similar timezone an have players from all over SEA aswell (we run events around 8pm AEST/GMT+10)

Though we are on Maguuma (currently linked but that'll change soon), a very large number of us are

• Shepaski.9302Shepaski.9302 Member ✭✭

are y'all primarily doing WVW on maguuma? would be great if y'all do CD as well

• Primarily maguuma, atm the two servers are link so youd be able to join us. But soon the links will change

• shiri.4257shiri.4257 Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 10, 2019

@Shepaski.9302 said:
    looking for a friendly guild that does PVE wvw and guild mission that are active in the SEA timing,
    i use to be from the guild called TOFU but i cant find them anymore and i miss WVW and guild missions
    thanks!

goto the CD discord, ping sisig
    https://discord.gg/ZZswrB

Spectre [VII] - Wood League Champion. Making "fight guilds" stack on higher tiers since 2013.
    Wood League News Network [WLNN]- www.twitch.tv/shirirx

• Ni In.6578Ni In.6578 Member ✭✭✭

There is a [SEA] guild on CD, too. I think the driver is currently on break but should be returning soon.

[VII] Desert Spectre - Declared Best NA Guild by Grimaldi
    Crystal Desert Consul Member and President of Scrubs; declared most toxic server NA by Z E Y
    [VII] wants fights! Please bring your pug rangers for UD progress.

• @Shepaski.9302 Hi i'm from Cd server running SEA guild just pm me in game Superr Saiyan Sisig ty.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.