Bug: 28-Slot Cowrie League Saddlebag, Can't be discovered

As the title says,Crafted the 24-Slot Tier successfully,cannot discover the next tier of this bag, therefore making the 32-Slot tier unobtainable.this happened on my level 80 mesmer/500 tailor.please look into this issue as soon as you are able.

would like to hear if any other players, ran into this issue.

cheers.

I have this problem with 28 slot cowrie league saddlebag. And no, my freshly made 24 slot bag was not soulbound to any other character. I tried to go directly to 28 slot, so I bought all necessary components, crafted 24 slot and went immediately to Discovery.But the freshly made 24 slot saddlebag cannot be used in the Discovery window (it is not displayed on the left side of the windows, where all things are).

@Eudoxus.5302 said:I have this problem with 28 slot cowrie league saddlebag. And no, my freshly made 24 slot bag was not soulbound to any other character. I tried to go directly to 28 slot, so I bought all necessary components, crafted 24 slot and went immediately to Discovery.But the freshly made 24 slot saddlebag cannot be used in the Discovery window (it is not displayed on the left side of the windows, where all things are).

I am experiencing the exact same issue. I cannot discover the 28-slot variant with my freshly made (and non-bound) 24-slot saddlebag

I'm not sure whether it's intended, but the 24-slot version is able to be soulbound. I understood (but haven't checked whether this goes for only the 32-slot versions) that they should be account bound. If it's supposed to be account bound for the 24-slot version too, the recipe still creates the old soulbound version, while the discovery requires the new account bound version.Pure speculation, but possibly what's happening.

@Lunateric.3708 said:Not sure if I can get an answer through here but are 24-slot and 28-slot bags meant to be soulbound?, I have some of these bags I can't upgrade further because they are on a character I don't have tailor/armorsmith 500 on.

If they were meant or not is not for us, mere mortal Players, to know. What I can tell you is that there is no way to turn them acc bound. At least, not yet. The NPC that swaps soulbound for accbound bags only has 32 slots selection. Hopefully they are working on adding the 24 and 28 slots in there too.

Just tried crafting the 28 slots again, still not there.

• 11 months later...

I was surprised that these inventory bags were soulbound. And even more surprised that they could not be upgrade any more after soulbound. So solution now is to level my crafting on this char on which the bag is soulbound? Any ways crafting of these bags is expensive enough to make them accountbound to my opinion. Can't sell them on trade post anyways so.. plx make them accountbound.

@"Paleglider.2407" said:I was surprised that these inventory bags were soulbound. And even more surprised that they could not be upgrade any more after soulbound. So solution now is to level my crafting on this char on which the bag is soulbound? Any ways crafting of these bags is expensive enough to make them accountbound to my opinion. Can't sell them on trade post anyways so.. plx make them accountbound.

The bag is already account-bound until used: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/28-Slot_Cowrie_League_Saddlebag

Archived