ventari rev roaming. — Guild Wars 2 Forums

ventari rev roaming.

Taobella.6597Taobella.6597 Member ✭✭✭

here my rev build sorry it not super amazing. :)

first 3 fights are warriors then nerco + a thief and final one is dueling with a thief.

here the build http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vlAQNAS8un3gmNSuQzJRboNlsP0oS4I6UJ4ENsklZlZ9iOOx+5q7WNgEeA-jlSDQBhS9H5pJwQKBH3BBoK7PAgLAge0JERlBS4JAkFlefGCAsqSVVVJFgfzsA-w

Comments

• Justine.6351Justine.6351 Member ✭✭✭✭

yeah that pretty much sums up roaming

Anet buff me :-(
    Make me good at game!

• Taobella.6597Taobella.6597 Member ✭✭✭

here a couple more fights warrior and a thief + a warrior.

i do not know why i can only find warrior in WvW..... ._.

if you guys have any tip on how i could play better do feel free to share i feel like i do not use enough energy overall o.o

dual roaming with a friend :)

• InsaneQR.7412InsaneQR.7412 Member ✭✭✭✭

How is shiro doing with ventari?
    I currently tinker with an OP oPvE build for casual running arround and champ soloing (in my experience roaming build abreviations are great for that). Thus I asked.

i cant say i really played shino ventari i personally do not think it as good as glint ventari as a support role. but you could build yourself to be alot more of a glass cannon healer that could be fun :).

• haha most of those fights i say you in you used only herald, would like to see more ventari :)

• Aeolus.3615Aeolus.3615 Member ✭✭✭✭

@InsaneQR.7412

@Taobella.6597 said:
    i cant say i really played shino ventari i personally do not think it as good as glint ventari as a support role. but you could build yourself to be alot more of a glass cannon healer that could be fun :).

Meybe full zealots, since healping pwoer incrase heals from vampiric damage, altought i would say shiro atm is a loner, we need GS melee legend to pair with it :)

• Scoobaniec.9561Scoobaniec.9561 Member ✭✭✭
    edited July 30, 2019

@Aeolus.3615 said:
    @InsaneQR.7412

@Taobella.6597 said:

Meybe full zealots, since healping pwoer incrase heals from vampiric damage, altought i would say shiro atm is a loner, we need GS melee legend to pair with it :)

We need another legend with mobility and put Shiro to rest.

But then again im looking forward to dual sword 1v1 oriented condi necro in next elite spec bc rev is no longer the class it was or meant to be.

edited July 30, 2019

@Scoobaniec.9561 said:

@Aeolus.3615 said:
    @InsaneQR.7412

@Taobella.6597 said:

We need another legend with mobility and put Shiro to rest.

I do actually agree with that...
    But maybe Shiro needs a rework :) and we could have a daggers with Vizu legend has in shadow thief from the mist, shiro is a bad one trick powercreep pony build, this kinda of gameplay is bad to the game.
    If possible Shiro should not be the mobility version of the class (Vizu legend should be the one), but some "dodgey" frames class that could cut target movements @ close range hits wich could more vampiric capabilities.

Besides Shiro utilires are way to expensive.. but what else to expect from a 1 pony trick?...

Ill leave this here for great reference.

Note: if u have Lyssa outfit in fiemales, it can looks really similiar to Shiro outfit if painted Red ~xD

• Knighthonor.4061Knighthonor.4061 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Taobella.6597 said:
    here my rev build sorry it not super amazing. :)

first 3 fights are warriors then nerco + a thief and final one is dueling with a thief.

here the build http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vlAQNAS8un3gmNSuQzJRboNlsP0oS4I6UJ4ENsklZlZ9iOOx+5q7WNgEeA-jlSDQBhS9H5pJwQKBH3BBoK7PAgLAge0JERlBS4JAkFlefGCAsqSVVVJFgfzsA-w

Herald and Shiro need nerf ;-)

edited August 5, 2019

Herald whuuut??

Try to heal yourself while in shiro.....and compare with Hilosmith lol damage and sustain.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.