Fractal scourge support, harriers or magi stats?

Arkanthor.2307

So i´ve been thinking about gearing a healer scourge for fractals and i´m a bit lost at the stat possibilities of this build. https://metabattle.com/wiki/Build:Scourge_-_Support_HealerMy first option is harrier that provides a bit of power, healing power and concentration, something that is very appeliang taking in consideration that this build can generate might by using dissecate, blood is power, abrassive grit and so on, and concentration would help maintain might stacks.On the other hand, magi increases maximun health that in turn (as far as I know) increases both life force pool and adquisition. This can be essential for a build that is usually spamming sand shade abilities.So, is there a prefered or better stat composition?

Honestly, unless you have a group that wants you to gear a healer scourge, you might be taking a bad path here. I don't see many requests for such a thing since a few paths (something got changed that fixed the OP'ed Scourge healer).

If you are still bent on the idea, I would recommend you take Harrier and trait Feed from Corruption. You can always mix and change Ascended armor to whatever stat you want if you find you choose wrong in the first place.

I run this build basically because it can carry any group. I run mercy runes in the armor to pick party members up even quicker. With those runes and your traits you can pick multiple party members up in 1 to 2 seconds and they will have more health then usual. With Transfusion your shroud skill 4 heals and partially revives nearby allies and teleport downed people to you. I do run full magi and you are able to quickly barrier up your group over 50% of their max health. When you grant barrier to party members you remove their conditions and that is always helpful since you can basically do it all the time. The cons are that you hit like a wet noodle that's been saturated for 10 years. If that is a concern for you then try the variant build posted below on that page.

Why did I make one? I made one because a group of mine was having an especially hard time doing the Twilight Oasis with the instabilities that night and we had been at it for a while. Then a player running this build joined our group and it was like someone flipped the easy mode button. I knew the mechanics but some of the others were not doing so well and this class/build helped them get through it. So then and there I decided to make one for just such an occasion. Now I main it for fractals and world bosses / metas. Mainly because even if it takes the group a little longer to get through the fractal its still faster than failing one repeatedly. People can scream learn to play all day but when you are in the thick of it and you don't have time for others to learn or you just don't want them to learn on your time then run this build.

Go Magi, don't waste your stats on boon duration for fractals. You corrupt those boons on fractal bosses is more of a help then that miserable might you can pump out.I have a set magi/mercy on my scourge and when I swap to it means my pugs having really bad time or I'm helping a guildie in t3s. Having 25 Life Force to cleanse and barrier is worth to have.