help with my ranger build

VoidWolfHD.1758

ive always played a dps when it comes to mmos and im really enjoying the ranger when it comes to builds im not an expert :# what i was hoping for was to use the LB then use dagger+ sword for those of you who are experts when it comes to builds would it be possible for help on what skills should be used and what specializations i should go for and what i can use to max out my dps

I'm assuming you're level 80 and have unlocked all the specs. What kind of content do you want this for?

That combo of weapons works as a power dps oriented build for solo open world content. The sword/dagger combo isn't as popular as the sword/axe combo. Dagger gives you a ok evade (sword already gives you 2 good evades) but axe 4 gives you a knockdown and "Gap closer" (drag a mobile enemy to you) and Axe 5 gives you a missile reflect ability that also can do amazing damage.Note: if you haven't experimented with gw2's ground targeting control options, hit F11 and scroll down on the first tab. It makes axe 4 into a normal attack.

Take a look at the power builds herehttps://metabattle.com/wiki/RangerThere aren't any that are for sword/dagger but a few have options for sword/axe and others for longbow.