Enough with the Que getting Bugged For unrank and Auto Tournaments — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Enough with the Que getting Bugged For unrank and Auto Tournaments

zoopop.5630zoopop.5630 Member ✭✭✭✭
edited June 10, 2019 in PVP

This is legit KILLING the player base more then what it's already at, Legit haven't played with my "team" in weeks and the FIRST tournament we decided to do gets bugs out on us all. This has also been happening for Unrank/Rank almost every other Day.....

Can we PLEASE figure out what the issue on this is? Been more then 2 weeks now.

Comments

• zoopop.5630zoopop.5630 Member ✭✭✭✭

bump

was in a duo Que for matches and It randomly took us of Que . We are now stuck....without the ability to play rank or unrank.

• Interpretor.3091Interpretor.3091 Member ✭✭✭

^ Same. Seems other in NA map chat having same issues. Happened ~ 4:55p.m. EST

• zoopop.5630zoopop.5630 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Ben Phongluangtham.1065 been over 4 hours.... yet again. Can we please get something done about this?

It's happening to me Once Every other day. Getting really old and Frustrating on my Days off i'll like to enjoy a few hour of gameplay.

• Currently having the same issue. Been about 2 and half hours now.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.