Transferred a week ago from GoM to HoD

Hello. About a week ago (so it should be Sunday 2nd of June or Monday 3rd of June depending on where you're from), I transferred from Gate of Madness server to Henge of Denravi server. I play World vs. World a lot and I WAS told that during that match, I would not receive any pips for the Wood Chest, Silver Chest, etc. Those chests. Anyways, it's 11th of June now and I thought by now I would be receiving pips; however, I am not. What I want to be answered is that: would I have to wait a longer time for me to receive the ticks (like is it actually 2 weeks rather than the 1 week I was told) or am I bugged? I forgot who HoD was up against last week (I only remember Dragonbrand), but this week it is Anvil Rock as green and Fergusson's Crossing as Blue. Hopefully, this is concise for you all so that I may get a clear answer.

Thank you in advance!

@"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:You earn pips after 2 resets.

From the Wiki: After transferring to a different world, you will be unable to earn any pips until WvW has reset twice. This means a maximum wait of 14 days and a minimum wait of 8 days until you are able to earn pips again.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Skirmish_reward_track

Thank you so much! I would have chosen both thumbs up and helpful but I couldn't I think (maybe I am being a noob again).