Spirit Banner!

@Just a flesh wound.3589 said:Finally something I want to buy with my 7800+ spirit shards.

Yup! I have about that much and stacks of ToKs, but I never find time for guild missions, so it will be nice to have access to banners when Im out and about. From Reddit threads, seems like these stack with Hero Banners are well? I find that hard to believe because that's some massive increases if true, but we shall see.

@Turkeyspit.3965 said:

@Just a flesh wound.3589 said:Finally something I want to buy with my 7800+ spirit shards.

Yup! I have about that much and stacks of ToKs, but I never find time for guild missions, so it will be nice to have access to banners when Im out and about. From Reddit threads, seems like these stack with Hero Banners are well? I find that hard to believe because that's some massive increases if true, but we shall see.

I can confirm that it stacks.

@Rauderi.8706 said:I just want to say thanks for the spirit banner. Not only is it a sink for all those excess shards, but it's something that can benefit anyone around me.I look forward to spreading the love. :love:

So I'm all for this type of stuff but I just wanted to point out for those of you who might not know: Spirit Shards are actually extremely valuable for material conversions. Current rate is like....42s85c per shard. That's 10-11g you're spending on measily 10% buffs.

@xTeh.7146 said:

@Rauderi.8706 said:I just want to say thanks for the spirit banner. Not only is it a sink for all those excess shards, but it's something that can benefit anyone around me.I look forward to spreading the love. :love:

So I'm all for this type of stuff but I just wanted to point out for those of you who might not know: Spirit Shards are actually extremely valuable for material conversions. Current rate is like....42s85c per shard. That's 10-11g you're spending on measily 10% buffs.

Quite aware of the exchange, but to be honest, if everyone with a glut of shards did it, the market for it would flatline.And crafting Azureflame is worth way more per shard, so why not craft that instead of a half-gold each?

OMG this is what I needed, really, thank you. A source of banner outside of Guild Missions.Please start defending this addition, it's already in the game. status-quo has changed.

@xTeh.7146 said:

Hit me up in game, I'll sell you 6k shards for 30s each, do we have an accord? :)

@Balsa.3951 said:careful something makes me feel more uses for spirit shards will happen soon

Maybe! I don't intend to put myself down to zero, but it certainly feels nice to have something I can put them toward that doesn't involve buying/trading rare mats and clicking 500 times in the Mystic Forge. :)

I can easy shovel a few hundred at some public bonuses, though.

And maybe mystic forge stones are next. lol as if

@Astrolicus.3716 said:

@OutOfOrder.3719 said:What does the spirit banner do? What boosts does it offer? I can’t find the information anywhere yet?

Creates a spirit banner that grants +10% karma gains, +10% magic find, and +10% gold from kills to any ally that touches it for 30 minutes.

That's awesome! Does it show your guild tag like the other banners?

@TheGrimm.5624 said:

@OutOfOrder.3719 said:What does the spirit banner do? What boosts does it offer? I can’t find the information anywhere yet?

Creates a spirit banner that grants +10% karma gains, +10% magic find, and +10% gold from kills to any ally that touches it for 30 minutes.

That's awesome! Does it show your guild tag like the other banners?

Yes!